Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ali Express seller Using my picture

Received an email from a potential buyer accusing me that one of my items were chinese fakes. All this because a seller on Ali Express has stolen my pictures of the item and is posting it as his own.I wouldn't normally be to concerned if it wasn't th...

Valet service?

I was experimenting with some Product Identifiers as per the Spring Update and, when I floated over to ebay.com to do some comparisons, I got some thing that said they wanted to take my item and offer it as a 'Valet Service' thereby selling it for me...

Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 11.07.16 AM.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

DUPLICATE LISTING FRUSTRATIONS

I'm sure there are many sellers who every so often do the ebay NO-NO of accidentally doing a duplicate listing...... Thankfully the ebay autobots usually catch the duplicate listing just as you click the LIST button, & won't allow the listing to proc...

Print shipping Label not retrieving eBay transaction dimensions, weight & CP Service

I apologize if this problem has already been addressed and if so; please forward me to the proper thread. When on my eBay Sold page I click print shipping label, it opens up paypal. It used to prefill information I already entered in eBay (Dimensions...

tiffany return to heart

Hello, Why do some 925 silver Tiffany Return To hearts have an M# on the front and others don't? Also, some have the c.Tiffany on the back and others don't. Thank you for any help provided, much appreciated.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I have to provide tracking, receipt received, and registered mail

As a seller and with the now exorbitant shipping cost associated with providing tracking, receipt received, and registered mail especially when it comes to those selling item items the realize a lower price (under $50.00?) This question keep coming u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relist vs sell similar experience....

Just to show how reading these boards can be informative and helpful, femme made a comment a while ago about theoretically higher view rates of "sell similar" listings. A year or so ago I transitioned to using "relist" for all items selling that had ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recent Increase to USPS First Class Shipping Rates to Canada - IMPORTANT!

I'm a high volume Ebay buyer, and buy almost everything exclusively online primarily through Ebay. Most items I have bought are clothing for my daughter and most recently a ton of Christmas ornaments - over 50 packages. I contacted Ebay to discuss th...

• 57 replies
  • 2 helpful

Rude seller who won't cancel my order and ignores my messages help please?

When I committed to buy an item from this I forgot to change the quantity but after I noticed I committed to buy after choosing the right quaintly(two orders to the same seller). I paid the seller for 2 necklaces and wanted the first commitment to bu...

Etsy and Paypal shipping charges differ greatly!

I have noticed that when selling an identical item on Etsy and purchasing their shipping labels and when doing it through paypal, Etsy is MUCH cheaper. I enter the exact same dimension and weigh every time and consistently Etsy is much cheaper - why ...

Resolved! Wow in the hole..

Dabled back into eBay. Sell a few items. (2?) First one to US without a hitch, second to Spain. Claims he didn't get it, I'm debited the item price plus shipping plus eBay fee. Who knows? some Spanish postal worker has it? It's sitting on his shelf r...

Why are items sold on ebay.ca from Canada sold in US dollars? Why do we have to convert every cent?

Why are items sold in Canada on ebay.ca sold in US dollars? Even the postage is in US dollars. I'm upset about always having to pay exchange rates for US dollars when this should not be necessary. Ebays in other countries sell in their own currency; ...

Anyone else?

When going to print labels right now, only the buyers address is carrying over into the information sections of PayPal labels. No shipping service & no item info that is usually auto-filled is completing. Also, after filling everything out manually, ...

Ebay Return policy needs work.

I believe sellers should be very aware of scam artists that are trying to exploit Ebays returned item policies which are heavily slanted to the buyer--even to the point they ignore the representations of an honest seller. I will describe a case that ...

Buyer contacted me said that I shipped out wrong item but its a false, Please help!

Hi all, I have a buyer bought a bra set from me.She emailed me nicely said that I sent the wrong bra, but the panty was correct. I found it weird ,and nicely asked for a pic.She sent back with a different bra then the one I sent and I don't even carr...

Buyer says he received empty package

Sold a 75$ items to a guy in Florida. It was a very small item but very carefully packaged and shipped with Canada Post Air USA. Here is the message I received today: "I finally received my package today after waiting for 3 weeks. The problem is ther...

February 10th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Welcome to the Weekly Session. I'll be here on & off for the day, so please go ahead and start posting your comments and questions. Here are the issues I'm currently tracking: Wrong tax rates applied to PayPal labels Estimated Deliver...

Good Old Kijiji!

Don't get me wrong, I love Kijiji! Have been finding amazing deals on there since I started using it years ago. But the reality of it is that it's a world without rules, without integrity and honesty. My buying field obviously being DVDs, BLU-RAYs, C...

Left my first neg in a very long time and the seller responded with a total fabricated reply

My question is, According to eBay i am allowed to follow up my initial feedback.However once i have worded it correctly and i am satisfied it covers everything i want to add,I submit it and it looks like it has been added but it has not. When i start...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! check invoices sent by ebay could be wrong

recently i sold an item for 60.00 us dollars the invoice was 103.64 not counting shipping the customer was really **bleep** off,and it turned into a non payment,the customer emailed me saying that the invoice that was sent by ebay not me was rediculo...

Buyer Requests I hold item

A buyer purchased an item, completing the check out process on Dec 25th. He then sent a message asking not to ship the item until Jan 18th as he is on vacation and is worried he won't be able to claim the package from a community mailbox and it will ...

Hi there, On Saturday Isold an item to the highest bidder. I didn't receive payment from him,

Hi there, On Saturday Isold an item to the highest bidder. I didn't receive payment from him, so on Sunday I sent a congrats email, saying I would ship his item out as soon as I received payment. He replied, said thanks, he would pay on Tuesday. Is t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program is charging import tax on tax exempt items

Silver and gold bullion is tax exempt when importing in to Canada, yet when an international seller is linked to the Global Shipping Program the Canadian buyer is charged import tax/fees. Is there a way around this other than educating sellers? Most ...

bad quality item that did not work

Hello,the seller sent me bad quality item that did not work,pulling time and don't want to refund the money .What should I do?

Is there a glitch in my shipping profile or am I an idiot??

I have another post about this below but I' m at a roadblock and need help badly. I'm looking for somebody that will actually contact me off of here and guide me on the phone. I would be willing to send a free item to the person who fixes this for me...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors