Good Morning, I am having trouble with a seller.

Hello, I've purchased alot of items off ebay and have never been dickered around by anyone, like i am from this individual.  His communication with the buyer doesn't even exist. I purchased 4 pokemon cards at the same time and i have sent two emails with no response requesting the 4 cards be shipped together with combined shipping which he offers, so i could save on the shipping. What does he do, he wants me to pay for each item individually, thus having to pay more for shipping. He offered $1.55US shipping for the first card and $0.40US for each additional card purchased plus whatever the 4 cards totalled to. I mean how difficult is it to make out a revised invoice and just send it the way he has it outlined in his shipping description. I do not know whats wrong with this person, but i would appreciate it if you could straighten them around. THANK YOU.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Good Morning, I am having trouble with a seller.

mcrlmn
Community Member

The listings state the combined shipping criteria that the seller and buyer must abide.

You've requested an invoice or total from your purchase page? If not, do so.

I wouldn't pay until the items are invoiced correctly.

Give it a couple of days.

If the seller still doesn't remit, contact eBay and advise them of the situation, and that you'll pay promptly for the items when the S&H is adjusted as described, otherwise you'd like to cancel the transaction.

I've been in the same situation and this resolved it.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply