Guest Order - Did not receive item, unable to track shipment or open request. How to contact Ebay?

airpay
Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here, or how to contact Ebay Canada about a item that never arrived?

The item is a video to USB converter that I bought in March using the "guest order" function (I was on a different laptop and didn't have my ebay member password handy).  I've used guest order in the past with no issues.  I paid via my credit card.

I got a confirmation email, item # and transaction #, and an access code to login with via my email address to track the package and status.  The item never arrived.

The problem is that I cannot login using my email and access code that was sent regarding the order.  This also means I can't post a question to the seller or open a request. Since I ordered it as a guest, my actual ebay login account has no record of the order.

Any ideas what I can do? Time has passed and I probably missed some deadlines, and its probably a lost cause, but I kind of needed the item, and its money I lost.   

Is there any other way to reach ebay?  If the login/pword doesn't work, there just doesn't seem to be any way to ask or appeal.  

Thanks,

R in Ottawa

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Guest Order - Did not receive item, unable to track shipment or open request. How to contact Ebay?

The eBay Money Back Guarantee ends 30 days after delivery or last estimated date for delivery.

Did you use Paypal or a credit card to pay?

PP has a 180 day from Payment window for Disputes. Their Resolution Centre is under Tools at the top of the PP account page.

And your card has a 1-800 number to call for chargebacks.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply