Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

New user/ 0 feedback won my auction...i relisted item, but I owe ebay money

So a new user with zero feedback from INDIA won my auction ( 2 cell phones). I relisted item since i dont ship internationally, it says so on my listing i only ship to USA/CANADA. Do i still have to pay ebay? the buyer used BIN but he is from india a...

How can a seller and all items I purchased and are waiting for from this seller just disappear?

I noticed an item I was waiting for on my purchase list had disappeared so I went into my archives and noticed all the items I purchased from this seller has disappeared as well. I still have all messages from this seller as they did not disappear. H...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Toronto police back searching property of Dellen Millard

Toronto police back searching property of Dellen Millard, accused in Tim Bosma death Toronto homicide investigators are searching a rural property owned by Dellen Millard, who faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of Tim Bosma. Constable To...

Toronto Liberals want to tax all of Ontario

Metrolinx backs hikes in gas, sales tax, parking levy to fund the Big Move It’s being positioned as a $477 annual per household investment in the region’s transportation future. A 1 per cent hike in the GST; a 5-cent a litre hike in the gas tax; a 25...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stephen Orser vows to better his attendance at Middlesex-London Health Unit

A key member of the health board has been missing in action, even as the board works to slay spending practices that brought on an outside review. London Coun. Stephen Orser has missed six of the eight meeting in 2013, including a critical one earlie...

I have a buyer that is saying they did not receive their item.

This buyer is saying that he did not receive their items. I sent both in the same package and offered combined shipping. He keeps messaging me that he wants a refund. I sent 3 other packages to the same province and they were received. I asked them t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

If an ad says 'used' AND 'as is' (in seller's description) which does ebay regard as having precedence?

I was looking at an ad for a very nice old camera. In what looks like the "Official ebay portion' of the ad it is referred to as "used". In a portion obviously written by the seller it is referred to as 'as is', but that a pro has looked it over and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lately I have had to cancel a sale for one reason or another

Lately I have had to cancel some sales for one reason or another The buyer changed their mind, the buyer said it was a mistake, another was because the item they wanted could not be removed from the frame --I have now got non buyers feedback piling u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is it worth paying extra for registered tracking of packages sent from Hong Kong to Canada or would I be wasting money?

Does registered tracking of packages sent from Hong Kong to Canada work? The item is $8US & optional tracking adds $2. Is it worth it? It's not a huge amount but every penny does count... I also ask because I've heard packages sent from the US to Can...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees for selling a piano

I used the Ebay fee calculator and it gives me the final fee being $250 for selling a $30,000 piano, whether I choose auction or fixed price. But reading Ebay's policy on fixed price, it says that the fees will be a percentage of the selling price. S...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

unfair Dollar exchange rate.

I live in Canada and like to have funds transfered from paypal to my bank account, as I have done the last 10 years. However this time around paypal will only give me $0.94 instead of the going rate of $1.02. I am so upset. They charge right left and...

ebay immediate payment required?

hi there, just a small question and hope some one can help me out. I listed a few things this morning and had a buyer want a few items. I do cobine shipping so told him buy away and ill send out invice after. Buyer told me he cant because ebay says i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you view your cart

I added things to my cart yesterday. Now how do I view what is in my cart.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Auctions Declined Due to Inconvenience

By Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com May 27, 2013 eBay management has been downplaying the auction format for many years now in favor of fixed-price listings. New research released this month says the "dramatic shift of internet retail from auctions to ...

Harper gang helps fellow gang member after scam discovered

OTTAWA — The Prime Minister's Office was dragged into the Senate housing allowance scandal Wednesday with the stunning development Stephen Harper's right-hand man cut a $90,000 cheque to help Sen. Mike Duffy. A spokesman for the prime minister confir...

Shipping Costs

I am curious about the wide range of shipping costs. Same size items can range from $10-$50. Are selling trying to make extra money?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I forgot to put my street name, what should I do?

When I received the confirmation email for my purchase, I noticed that the shipping address only had my house number and not my street name. However, my postal code was there. Is there something I should do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.