HELP!!

I scheduled 6 items to list last night which they DID. They WERE in my ebay as listed and in seller search I found them all listed. This morning all six items showed as scheduled to list tonight. When I hit refresh to see if there was a glitch, all 6 items showed as scheduled to list tomorrow ... how is this possible? I have cleared my cache, tried another computer and they still show as scheduled for tomorrow. These items showed as having listed on time last night and I still had a screen open to my ebay where it showed them as listed. These were listed yesterday to take advantage of the 10 cent listing day. Has anyone else had this happen?? I have already emailed support. How do I get to live support?
Thanks
Nancy
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

HELP!!

Well it seems that noone else had this happen. I had a 45 minute live chat "conversation" with Caroline at ebay. She wasn't much help for the first 40 minutes ... said things like ... there is no evidence of this, it couldn't have happened, are you sure you know what you are doing etc etc. I explained that I had been on ebay for 8 years (probably much longer than she has been around ebay) and had over 3000 positive feedback spread over 3 different ids. I have 2 university degrees and yes I do know what I am doing. These items did list last night as they were supposed to do but were gone and back in my scheduled auctions this morning. I finally asked her if she thought I was making this complaint just to save a few dollars on listing fees ... would it be worth my time to get this frustrated? She finally relented and is going to credit me the fees on the listings which are scheduled to list tonight so that they will just cost me 10 cents as they would have had they stayed on ebay as they were scheduled to do last night. What a hassle!!
Now I want to know how to have evidence if/when this happens again. It is the second time this has happened to me but the last time it wasn't a cheap listing day so I just let them launch again the next day.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply