HI how can i get my account running proper im allowed to sell 100 items a month and it wont let me

hi i would like to have my account running again so that i can make sales please. Your allowing me to sell 100 items a months but wont let me post anything  im hopping to get this working massage me back

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

HI how can i get my account running proper im allowed to sell 100 items a month and it wont let me

You have seven feedbacks since November 2012.

Three are negative and two are neutral.

I think I know why eBay is being very very cautious about allowing you to sell here.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Even if you did not have the negatives, the fact that you have not had any feedback for over a year is why you are restricted. You have to start as if you have never sold on ebay. Ebay treats zero feedback in the past 12 months as if you never sold anything. Until you build up your selling feedback and have no disputes, your limits will be lifted.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply