Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The "new improved" eBay has me at my breaking point.

At the height of the recession my sales weren't this bad. Since store inventory went to core my sales have fallen 50%! This is incredible. If I wasn't also listing (and actually SELLING) on other venues I'd be... (heck, I 'll be polite and not type o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with ebay store settings

Recently opened a store and wondering how to edit the Shipping & Payment field. Had a store years ago and it's using the info. I had set-up back then. Can't seem to find the area in the "manage store" where I can change it. I realize I could spend an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay jokers!

When going to our Seller Account we now get this message in red: Your account has not been created Your eBay account has not been activated yet. Accounts are not accessible until an actual debit or credit has first been posted to the account, even th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal shipping to Canada

For the last 24 hours I cannot use the Paypal shipping tools to print out a Canadian address,although I can print US addresses fine.It keeps coming up: Pay Pal shipping tools not available try again later. Is anyone else having this problem?.I tried ...

Twitter

Does anyone know if eBay has a provision (bulk insert) to have Twitter button on all listings? Bernie

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I Rant for A Bit - Stupid Buyers?!?

I get that everybody has an opinion. I get that, honest. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But how does eBay expect us to deal with or counter or react to stupid people who just don't get it? I got a negative today. Ya, ya, boo hoo for me. I do...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Surface Shipping not arrived

Hi, I sold an item to South Africa (I'm in Canada) in March and sent the item on March 3rd. I notified the buyer that it was being sent by surface and would take 6-8 weeks and he agreed. He later opened a dispute because he wanted to protect himself ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do Non-Registered Users continue to get unpaid item strikes?

Good morning. For those of you that know the answer and don't want to nor have the time to hear me babble just skip right to my question in bold below: I've been having problems getting paid by one of my good repeat customers. I think she got in over...

Top rated seller canada

Anyone know when this is being applied? I would of thought the 20th when they do the checks, but two days later and nothing.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postal code question

Hi All, I have a customer who has paid through PayPal. He/she is in Reston, Manitoba. On the end of item listing e-mail that I received, the address says: 520 3rd Avenue Reston MB R0M 1X0 However, on the PayPal payment e-mail it says: 520 3rd Avenue ...

GST Number

Hi All, I've been on eBay for almost 10 years and a registered business for about the same amount of time. I know this question has been asked and answered before but for the life of me, I can't find the information. I have a buyer in Quebec who is a...

You Will NOT Like the New requirements :-(

Just came in from eBay - Summer seller update: More efficient listing, new seller standard, and more Dear pierrelebel: As a valued seller, you play a key role in keeping eBay a thriving marketplace. We're making updates this summer and fall to help i...

I've gone from BELOW STANDARD to TRS overnight?

Hi All, Just an update. I've gone from BELOW STANDARD to TRS overnight. Keep in mind my evaluation date is the 20th of the month. So, why is it taking until the 29th to have this posted to my dashboard? I didn't receive ANY discount for April. Will I...

New mandatory item conditions

Lovely! I pity you guys and gals with 1,000's of listings. I already specify item condition. Do I need to update my listings? Because the old and new definitions are not comparable, you will need to update all of your listings to include one of the n...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unreasonable customer? Block and move on ...

But wait till customer cannot leave you FB for any transaction ... because if he tries to buy again and finds out, he may get offended and distort FB for previous transaction. Learned the hard way

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received (after one hours holding resolution dept. simply hung up)

Customer from Russia filed a claim with ebay on march 3rd claiming not received and no reply from me. I replied immediately to the claim by telling him i never received any emails from him after checking my junk file (which i do regularly anyway). I ...

Policy Violation!

Yesterday I've listed 5 original Lacoste Polo Shirts (shelfpulls from Costco) and today they got removed by ebay. Apparently Lacoste SA complained that they were counterfeits... Geee, they're not! (Designed in France, made in Peru, like so many other...

Your seller performance is below standard

Hi All, Yes, I received two e-mails from our boss today. The first one states: Alerts •Your performance is below eBay standards in USA. ***Ship promptly and manage buyer expectations*** Shipping promptly means buyers get their item more quickly and a...

How to circumvent someone blocked bidder list

Just wanted to update my BBL after long time and two user ids came as invalid. I can even find emails from June 2009 from one of them but eBay does not have no history about these two user IDs and refuses to add them to blocked list. eBay, are you te...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

AdCommerce are your ads showing up? Mine are not.

I only use category based ads, the ones that show up at the bottom of the category. I don't have searchable ones. As of a couple days ago, I don't see mine or anyone elses (yours either Pierre) showing up at the bottom of the category list. Nothing a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

PS status at Risk- Sales Missed Last Month

Here come fuzzy messages from eBay, they did not record my sales for last months, but received discount on FVF. Now today's checking seller dashboard Flagged "your ps status at risk, you Missed sales last months??? What happended really, don't know ?...

Hello! Again :)

I bounce in and out of power seller status so often I thoight I'd best say hello before it's gone again B-)

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about Feed back profile

Hi all, Does anyone know why negative feed back count shows up in the feedback profile when its past 12 months? I received a negative on 27-Mar-09 22:52 but in my feed back profile is still counting it as if it was within the past 12 months. Thanks i...

How exactly does eBay's 30 day checkout work?

I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to this one: On a multi-item order, does eBay's 30 day checkout period start from the date of the first purchase or the date that the last invoice was sent? I have a repeat customer that bought over 40 items ...

Problem with feedback page or am I about to get unfavorable feedback?

One of my international buyers who has been asking me a lot of questions over the last 4 weeks, emails me today and tells me the following: "I'm leaving you the feedback and after I leave the page it's coming resolve problem." So now I am wondering w...

Bottom Has Dropped out of eBay BIN Sales...

Yep, that's right, the bottom has dropped out of the eBay BIN Sales, at least for me... I think it is because of the new search results approach to Auction Style listings versus the BIN format listings, or is it just 'that time of year'?? Anybody hav...

Hong Kong Silver

If you purchased some "sterling silver" necklace chains from China or Hong Kong for less than $1.00 each including shipping, what do you think the chances are of them actually being genuine? I know it has been discussed on other boards. One seller ha...

If you're having issues crossing the border, some new info.

Ever since the beginning of January, I've been sent into secondary inspection on the US side almost every trip. Most annoying is that they didn't even inspect, most of the time - they just called me in and said, "Okay, you can go". I wondered why, bu...

Questions about International Site Visibility

Hi All, I was perusing the Help Pages for eBay which have proven to be more confusing than helpful after going onto the eBay UK site. I was checking to see if any of my listings showed up there...but me thinks not! Here is what I found in the help pa...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.