Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

A Paypal dispute resolved in our favour

In February, a customer from Brazil asked for a tracking #. After we replied that we did not have one he filed an "unauthorized use" through his credit card co., which charged back Paypal who then proceeded to charge us back. We filed a "lost in the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Atracting wrong type of customers

I posted few $0.01 auctions and $1.00 shipping recently to try to be on the top when people search by price. Now got a (Canadian) fellow who got two auctions for starting bid and asked me to combine shipping to $1 :^O Amused and against our policies ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ya Titanium Power Seller

Finally Made it Now im gonna shut down for Starcraft 2 .. Thats right i dont mind losing 50k a month just to play a game .

Listing promotion on .com

In case you don't read the .ca selling on ebay forum, there is a promotion that started today and runs through June 1 on .com. Up to 100 auctions can be listed for free at any starting price for non store id's only. Here is more info. LINK For some r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

After 3 weeks, USD is again higher than CAD

I do a small withdrawal to my Canadian bank account every morning and today is first time after March 31, when I received slightly more CAD that USD withdrawn. Cool !

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank you eBay.

I have 177 pairs of copper earrings listed under that term. I am a TRS. On .com I found one pair on page 9 and had to go to page 18 of search results to find more of my listings. Thank you eBay. You really reward your top rated sellers well.

Canadian buyer with Ireland address

Checks-out with Ireland address then in eBay message asks for sending it to Ontario address. Not only it takes me 10minutes to update the sales record, but he also circumvented the Ontario taxes saving a whooping $0.40. I don't mean to whine here for...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadians not allowed cross border shipping to Americans ???

Yesterday I was at USPS at Lasalle and talked to a Canadian guy who ships out lot of CDs. He actually does not bring anything over the border except empty envelopes with labels. I talked to this guy several times a nice fellow, I am sure we exchanged...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

REMBER THOSE 14 LOW DSR's?

Hi All, I'm not sure what will be happening with my account. I've been in contact with T & S and it seems that the 14 DSR's that were low in SHIPPING TIME and eventually in SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES were ONLY from one buyer. Needless to say, this is ...

eBay Picture Catalogue

Hi All, I remember reading that if we DIDN'T opt of of this...that our photos would be incorporated into eBay's picture catalogue and then anyone could use them. My question is this...where is this picture catalogue? Any information would be apprecia...

Is it now possible to cancel a Paypal payment?

A customer bought and paid for merchandise today. We received the PP payment notice that the funds were in our account and we could ship. An account check verified that the funds were indeed credited. Later we received a PP email saying that the sell...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zoom/Enlarge

Hi All, Over on the US Power Seller board, a member has stated that a CSR told them that Zoom/Enlarge will be costing $1.00 by the end of the month. I do my best to keep up with announcements and am wondering if this has come down in a memo somewhere...

MADE MY DAY, WEEK : )

Dear cottonwoodindustries, thanks. your one of the best. Just one kind word, makes the rest bearable.....

PAYPAL - Receiving limits

Hi All, Whenever I receive a PayPal payment there is always this note on it: Have you increased your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page, and click View Limits. Why am I not able to fin...

Weird Question from a US Border Guard today.

When I got to the border at Lewiston today, the guard asked me where I got my material from. I told her that was a trade secret and she replied, "No, I really want to know." Now, I understand that they're entitled to ask the Country of Origin, but th...

ship to Brasil

Good evening all I have been communicationg with a customer from Brasil for the last few days responding to questions etc. A few hours ago he attempted to purchase some golf shirts from me but was denied because I have stated somewhere that I dont sh...

Ebay's 24 Hour Payment Reminders

Hmm...the highlighted portion is new is it not? "Thanks for your recent purchase on eBay! Please remember to pay for your item so that the seller can ship it to you as soon as possible. Note: If you've already made payment arrangements with your sell...

What are the popular online marketplaces

Hey, sellers Check the top online market places here: Link Very useful. You can look at the Number of Listings in real-time. They are updated every hour. eBay is still the #1 online market place.

NEW ITEM SPECIFICS REQUIREMENTS

Hi all, Here's a link to updated information about the NEW REQUIRED item specifics that will take place this summer. You'll notice that not all categories are required to have these. (Crafty...take a look!) http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/new...

What Does "DNS" Mean?

I noticed the acronym DNS left in a feedback, does anyone know what it means? Mondothanks!

STANLEY CUP

Lol...this board is as dead as a doorknob (but so much easier to navigate!). So anybody watching the hockey playoffs? In true Quebec hockey fan tradition we are die-hard Hab fans until they fail...so we're still rooting for them (hate Ovechkin), root...

The online behaviour history

Credit cards companies and lenders invented "credit history". It records any lending problems with the person. There is a need for world-wide "online behaviour history". It should allow any online retailer to query and record strikes against any indi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free eBay shopping spree

Have a customer from Israel, who claimed non-receipt 1 month after the shipment. His FB page shows 5 INR negs out of 25 FB given and there is at least 1 revised FB. He gives his FB approx 2 months after transaction. What is happening in 2 months ? I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How low can you get?

My competitor has sunk to new lows. I am desperately trying to make a living by selling on eBay. He comes along, copies everything thing I do, buys huge quantities of stock which I can't afford to do and then undercuts all of my prices. Now he has ch...

Can't figure out why the buyer lie on the feedback.

Got a Negative feedback from a buyer yesterday: "tech support charges information cd wont work can't get phone & alarm to work et". Link What?! I was completely confused. This guy never contacted me before left Ng FB. And our tech-support is always f...

My Rant...Flippin' Buyers

First rant for me ever... Just checked my Seller's Dashboard and noticed that 30-day Shipping and Handling Charges DSR was at 4.97. I'm like HUH?? All my items are FREE shipping so how could some dum-dum ding my shipping DSR?? My other 30-day DSRs ar...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Welcome to the PowerSellers Board!

Hello and welcome to the PowerSellers Canada Discussion Board! And congratulations to all the new PowerSellers that have just joined us! As a starting point for those of you not used to the Discussion Board format, please be sure to read the board us...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.