Problem with feedback page or am I about to get unfavorable feedback?

One of my international buyers who has been asking me a lot of questions over the last 4 weeks, emails me today and tells me the following:

"I'm leaving you the feedback and after I leave the page it's coming resolve problem."

So now I am wondering what this means? Is she being directed to the wrong page? Or is she trying to leave me a neutral or neg and is being directed to the resolve problem page?

Any insights?

Crossing my fingers and toes!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When I click on the link to leave feedback (bottom of feedback page) I get this message

You have no transactions for which you can leave Feedback.

Obviously wrong. 😞 Just another bug. 😞
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes I think you're right Pierre. When I tested it last night some of the links just loop you back onto the same page.

The buyer in question did leave positive feedback so guess I was just worrying for nothing. What's that add-age about 99.9% of the things we worry about not coming to fruition?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hmmm, let's see;

You have 100% positive feedback.
DSR's are perfect. 5's across the board. Better than Pierre's!:O
In 7 years and almost 8700 transactions, you've had 1 neutral.

If anybody dared to leave you a neg, the ebay computer would do a double-take and tell them they MUST be mistaken!

Seriously, I think you can relax on the feedback front. Have some confidence in what you're doing - you should be teaching the rest of us how to do it right.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
DITTO! Relax and continue to enjoy your eBay adventure!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 5 of 5
latest reply