Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Seller or EBAY…who do I re-pay ?

I had orders for beads from over sea's that were ordered in August…I finally gave up, EBAY issued me a full refund, then two days later the orders showed up. I contacted the seller telling him that I had finally received my beads and he said great, n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are posts being moved

Why are posts being moved? I'm not seeing the reason to move posts by MOD. All it does is take us to a link, that shows the original post. It doesn't seem to be because, it's in the wrong board, so am I missing something? Also, I understood this to b...

a" Delivery Overseas Charge" when ordering International Shipping

I recently purchased a package from China. In the shipping details the shipper would pay for all Shipping + handling up to my local sea port. The package arrived at my local sea port and there was the local fees plus a "Delivery Overseas Charge" addi...

DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS error occured

HI I have received a confirmation mail with my order got shipped and a link to track the status, but I got a critical error "DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS" when logged into the link. can you help me what it is???

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 14th 2015 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Welcome to our weekly session. Today I'll be around for most of the day and as usual, will come reply to you on & off until the end of the day. If needed, we may also keep the threat open overnight. Here are the issues I am currently ...

how do i add a tracking number?

I clicked on "add tracking number" in my ebay to add a canada post tracking number, but canada post isn't coming up as an option, only "canpar", how do I add a canada post tracking number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How much should I drop the price of an item if not in original packaging

Hey guys, I'm new to eBay and I could really use some help with this. When selling a collectible, how much should I drop the price if I'm selling it without the original packaging. Is there some ballpark figure (30-40% off the original price)? I unde...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer Service line is down?

Does anybody else think it's odd that the customer service line is being upgraded during their call hours? Can't even call customer service.

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Rates

My ebay used to come up with US dollar rates and now it is showing Canadian rates, how do I fix this

how to pay postage to buyer

I give the wrong address to seller.so now return to us.I want to buy it and the seller want me to pay for postage.I agree for that but I don‘t know how to pay.please explain

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Discounts not showing on items

I've started selling some collectible trading cards - I list them with flat rate shipping ($1.00). I've been trying to create a shipping discount so that if a buyer purchases more than one, each subsequent card gets a $0.50 discount on shipping. I've...

50% of my months sale's are NON payments geezzz

what to do what a waste of my time let alone ebays time in canceling and transferring refunded credits and we the sellers have NO recourse NO way of discouraging this its madding PLEASE BRING THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO BUYERS option this non payment st...

Express Post within Canada

Is Express Post actually a fast service within Canada? It sounds like it should be, but sometimes names don't pan out.

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

cant sell my item

a buyer contacted me saying he is trying to buy my item but can't, a message came up saying the transaction couldn't be completed at this time and the seller (me) cannot receive funds at this time, I looked this subject up elsewhere and I read that t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchasing an item after the offer has expired

I have missed the counter offer for an item that I was interested in -I contacted the seller through eBay and the item is still available for the last price. Am I allowed to purchase it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too many Canadians don't know about eBay

Has anyone else on eBay Canada noticed that not a lot of Canadians don't even know about eBay and have never even heard of it? I have talked to many people and they either don't know about it or they have heard of it but are too afraid of buying on i...

• 81 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Hmm ebay/paypal disconnet?

A new one for me: Couple hours ago, buyer buys, and pays. I don't get the email PAYPAL payment notification, which happens fairly often. I go to PAYPAL to print it off so I can process and mail the order, and there is no payment in PAYPAL land either...

• 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can we hide revisions?

Anyone know, if it's possible to hide revisions? Since the revisions are now the new details, why is it necessary to show what was revised? Since there can be site issues of other sorts, it seems to me, it would make sense to streamline, and get rid ...

Resolved! Item specifics missing

I had planned on going through my listings today to reduce some prices, but when I tried to revise them, all the item specifics were missing. I did a couple and then realized that finding all the item specifics again and adding them was going to take...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there any point to adding buyers to your blocked bidder list today???????

I have run into 2 situations in the last short while of blocked bidders getting friends to buy for them to circumvent the block. What is the point of the BBL if Ebay does nothing about it? Any one else having these issues as it leaves sellers wide op...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Pitney Bowes Shipping The Dumbest Thing In Ebay History?

I've generally avoided auctions where the seller chose to use the Global Shipping Program, but for various reasons ended up bidding and winning a few with this service, and it has presented problems in each case. First, all shipping/handling charges ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.