Happy New Year!

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Good Morning All!

A quick note to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year!

Best wishes!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you and your family Susan!

Judy
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Happy New Year!

faerywishes
Community Member
Happy New year to you and your family Susan!
And to everyone else 🙂
May this be a great year for all of us in EBay

Colleen
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Happy New Year!

And now a dose of reality 😜

I closed out the last year with an expensive heavy printer being shipped via UPS from NJ, that made it all the way to 3 houses away, where it became damaged in transit and the driver took it back to the service center rather then drive down the street 3 more houses and tell me... Presumably the driver was at fault and the load shifted as he came around the corner looking for his early quit on New Years Eve... But I feel much better today because the party is still going on LOL...

Of cousre seing as the tracking showed the printer on the local delivery truck I bought a bunck of large format paper for my undelivered printer that is useless without that wide format printer... fortunately I have a good relationship with my paper supplier so we cancelled it all until he gets back from his fun in the sun and UPS finishes srewing the printer while inspecting it for damage...

To start the New Year I bought a laptop and the seller refuses to accept the payment and complete the transaction for "some reason"...

I bought an eCommerce site XMas eve , paid in full and haven't heard squat from the company...

Oh, and my neighbour's dog peed on me again... she's been watching that 3G commercial too much.

Oh well, it is a New Year, so when I get back out to the construction site Monday I can probably look forward to getting hit by something....

On the upside... the party is still going on 😉
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Happy New Year!

I probly shouldnt tipe when im partying...
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Happy New Year!

handmadefun
Community Member
Happy New Year to all! ^_^
Message 6 of 6
latest reply