Has anyone had an item they purchased sitting in Richmond BC for several weeks?

I purchased something from China, not a costly item, just a bracelet my son really wanted for Xmas, (stainless steal, costume jewellery) It came to Richmond BC and said it has been processed, but to date, has not moved since Nov 25. The end on destination states Edmonton Alberta, but I live in Ottawa, Ontario. I questioned the seller if he gave me the correct tracking info and he gave me the info from the China postal unit. It is the correct tracking number and sent to my correct address on the day after I purchased it?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sergus0
Community Member

If the end destination says Edmonton, they might have put the wrong "to" address on it even though the tracking number is associated with your name.  Anything I have ordered from China usually only gives me updates from within China (export scan, security scan, etc.) and not when it is in Canada once it lands here.  Just remember, if you don't get your item by day 37at the latest, send a friendly email  the seller and tell him you will open a case to keep  your options open.  Sometimes they just refund right away.  By day 40, open the case as "item not received."   Ebay/Paypal always likes the buyer to contact the seller first before opening a case.   I wouldn't leave negative feedback unless the seller gives you a hard time during the disupte.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It came to Richmond BC and said it has been processed, but to date, has not moved since Nov 25. The end on destination states Edmonton Alberta, but I live in Ottawa, Ontario.

You can enquire at your PO.

The item was last recorded in Edmonton, but it could be sitting on a shelf in the PO waiting for you to pick it up. Or be at Terminal A.

Since you have been able to track it so far, It is bar coded, so more information may be available to the postal clerk.

Start with the outlet in back of the drug store, but you will probably need a  real post office.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply