Has anyone not received an item from seller

dmur3548
Community Member

I ordered an item from this seller back in Dec. I did not receive it and they told me that it got lost in the mail and they would send me another one. They kept telling me that they sent me another one and to wait a bit longer. The end result is that I never did receive it and now I have waited to long to get any satisfaction. It just shows you that if you try being patient and give them a chance you get screwed in the end.   

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

you always file a claim by day 43 ,even if you are waiting.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

it got lost in the mail and they would send me another one.

Asian seller?

This appears to be a new scam. The original item was never sent and neither was the replacement. The seller may not even have any stock.

I wonder if eBay is looking into this. It has become the focus of many complaints and seemingly just since late last fall.

As noted you only have 45 days to file a complaint with eBay/Paypal.

You have only 60 days to leave feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings. These are very important because eBay uses them to monitor sellers and decide when a seller's activities should be Restricted.

You are not helpless however. Go to the credit card you used to pay. Remember Paypal is just the mediator. Phone the card's 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply