Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What are the differences between different levels of power sellers?

Hello all, I have a question. What are the differences between different levels of power sellers? I only see the differences between 'power sellers' and 'top-rated sellers'. However, I know there is 'bronze' 'silver' 'gold' 'platinum' power sellers. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Affecting All Canadian Sellers - some items NOT visible

Last Few days by chance, I've noticed one of my items were not showing up on ebay.com - by WORD search. However it does show in My ebay store and also when you click on "see sellers' other items" - it's there. It is NOT indexed. If there is a discrep...

how do I process a return

how do I process a return a customer has asked me to return an item out side Ebady policey 365b0a9b5f83425f8b1afof77ed89a95 tem purchased in duplicate

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a buyer's address be changed quickly after a sale?

I have a buyer with a US and Canadian address. The US address is the only one that will come up on the invoice, resulting in a much too high shipping charge. I sent a Paypal invoice instead. Is that the only thing I can do? Is there a way to update o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paid for item now seller wants taxes. Can they charge after I already paid for the item and they did not have any taxes?

Here is the email I received just now. I paid and there was no taxes on the invoice. Can they ask for more money after the sale is complete? Thank you for your recent purchase from us. As we are a Canadian company based in Ontario, we are required to...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping motorcycle engine within Canada/USA

I am planning to sell off parts from a motorcycle and I was wondering what sort of shipping service shuold be used for freighting a 650cc-single motor within Canada and US. Does anyone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Charges

$37.96 "Import charges" I am Canadian & purchased shoes $98.95 +$37.96 +$13.76 (trans) = $150.67 40% Is this normal?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New to ebay HELP

Ok maybe I am a bit on the slow side but will someone explain to me if I start an item of at .99 and only one person bids on it dose that mean that is what they will pay for it???

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

100% paypal seller protection - NO! WE DON'T HAVE IT!

My dearly fellow seller-mates. Here is one IMPORTANT news you need to know about the stated "100% paypal seller pretection". I have a personal story to share with all of you. I shipped the item to the address appeared on the paypal invoice. I also ad...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers not paying for items

Since ebay changed the rules for not being able to leave neg fb, I now have alot of buyers who email me and say they won't pay. Anyone else in the same boat?

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bought an item now iwanted to pay for it the screen won't let me push the continue button.i contacted the sellsellerseller

i contacted the seller but i get no answer i sent email to ebay and more to the seller i get no answers you opened a case against me i do not know why i want to pay the seller probably wnats to reneg i do not know what to do you a good situation

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller had shipped item with a cheaper service that what I originally paid for. Seller refuses to refund difference. What can I do?

The seller had shipped item with a cheaper service. I had agreed and paid to having the item shipped for $26.99 with USPS Priority Mail International. When I received the tracking number and the package, I found out that it was sent with USPS First C...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How many feedback counts per calendar weeks

How many feedback can be counted per week; I remember reading that even if you leave 20 pos feedback (for 20 items bought the same week - 7 days period - same seller) they will count as one. Thanks.

How to pass shipping discount onto customers?

In our listings, I really want to be able to have the discounted Canada Post rates applied so potential buyers have the lowest possible shipping price showing to help them make their purchase decision. Other than the global setting I found of letting...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.