Have any other Canadian sellers experienced a decline in sales since late spring?

sebim
Community Member
Hi there,
I am listed as a top rated power seller on ebay and have feedback of 1049. I've been selling sporadically as a casual seller since the late 90's and do not have a store. I have noticed that sales have dropped quite dramatically since April, going from 4-5 per week to maybe 1 every two weeks. I most often offer free shipping and have consistently followed established selling practices but my items are not showing the number of views they were at one time. Can anyone explain what might be happening here? Thans so much for your input, any suggestions would be really valued.
sebim
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Have any other Canadian sellers experienced a decline in sales since late spring?

Not specifically, but I notice that my sales drop off dramatically every summer, return to normal in early fall, and surge from January to April or May.

This is true across most of my selling IDs.

Take a look at your records and see when the selling season for your product line is strongest. If you sell sporadically or a wide variety of products, this may not be possible.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply