Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! After paying for an item, I got an email from eBay saying the seller is "away" for a few weeks and "there may be a delay". What can I do?

After paying for an item, I got an email from eBay saying the seller is "away" for a few weeks and "there may be a delay". What can I do? There was no indication of a delay at the time of sale. I would like to cancel, get a refund, and buy the item f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought items on eBay, the items was defective, shipping cost of defective item ?

The seller on ebay offers $40 shipping cost for first item and $5 for each additional item with combined shipping. I decided to purchase 2 items and I paid $45 shipping cost.One item I received turned out to be defective so I contacted the seller and...

Ebay send me an email indicating that I have a ten dollar coupon for some mistake that was made by Ebay. The trouble is how do I use it?

Ebay has send me an email indicating a mistake was made on your behalf and to make up for the mistake I was told that I have a ten dollar coupon on my next purchase. The trouble is how do I use it and it seeing that the email was deleted accidentally...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do you find a store?

looking for a store called irisheyes3557?  Any suggestions?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

make offer

how long do you have to wait in order to make an offer on that item again

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Favourite sellers

At one time i stored my favourites sellers...were do i find them? Stacey

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would it be possible to search all items for sale within 100 miles of me without having to put in a keyword,I want to see all local items

I like browsing classifieds, I think it would be neat to be able to do the same thing on ebay, just go down a list of all items available in a 100mile radius of my location. Is this possible?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Will opening a PayPal dispute give the seller a low DSR rating? Or do only the EBay cases affect sellers negatively?

I've purchased items from a seller like nearly a month ago. They never arrived so I've been in contact with the seller and they offered a refund. They did not refund and my EBay protection is running extremely soon. Will my PayPal protection still be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What about warning other buyers?

Regarding "What type of feedback do I leave when I received a used/faulty item?" posted on Jul 18, 2012 04:45 PM, OP was advised that positive feedback was in order because they received a full refund from the seller. Was seller's performance taken i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

watch this item

Most items no longer have "watch this item" to click on so I cannot save things I am interested in. Where did it go?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The funnest red feedback given I have ever seen LOL.

Here is the listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=280837223016&nma=true&rt=nc&si=ebr6h8yeCEuJ5QC%252FQui0FlwKqhE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc When you have looked at the listing look at the seller feedback for ...

Resolved! why are the costs gifferent?

Hello, I would like to know why, when I look at items for sale, it shows, for example ( $5.00. ) then, when I go to place a bid, it shows a bid already of ( $8.00 ) . Why is that. I find it deceiving. I hope you understand my question,lol Thank You.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is paypal charging me personaly for shipping off my eBay account. Is that not part of what the customer pays?

When I sell an item I put in - Calculated: Cost varies by buyers location. Is this not part of what the customer is charged and if so, why is paypal trying to charge it to me through my credit card or instant bank transfer??

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchased 2 "buy it now" for same item by mistake

I was paying for a dvd via "buy it now." The computer froze and in my impatience and techno-illiteracy, I must have pressed the back button. Somehow I ended up purchasing two of the same. I emailed the seller right away. Is there anyway I can retract...

I got a promo for double eBay bucks rewards for today, for purchases of $50 and more. I got something at $50 & got regular eBay bucks, why?

I received a promotion for eBay bucks rewards for today only, for a purchase of $50 and more. I bought and paid an item that was $50 dollars exactly, within the time of the promotion, but I got only regular eBay bucks, I would like to know why, and h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't understand shipping basics - help!

I made the mistake of reading all of the shipping information on ebay.com rather than ebay.ca so now I am confused. When shipping from Canada (using the Canada post or UPS option) am I able to pay for shipping and print a label from e-bay or paypal a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.