Have you ever track a code starting with HKPY?

floratis
Community Member

Hello,

I cannot track this item HKPY10066208. Can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@floratis wrote:
I cannot track this item HKPY10066208. Can someone help me please?

Ask your seller if that is the correct number -- it appears to be missing a digit (or is NOT a trackable package).

Most international post office mail uses the format: 2 letters, 9 numbers, 2 letters

(with the last 2 letters indicating the originating country -- HK for Hong Kong, CA for Canada, etc)

Hong Kong Post website: http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/home/

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

More to the point, is your purchase overdue?

EBay gave you a window of estimated delivery dates.

Tracking is a form of Seller Protection. It really does nothing for the buyer, outside of the warm fuzzies.

If your shipment arrives when you are not home, the carrier will leave a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up, usually the local postal outlet in back of the drugstore.

If the LAST estimated delivery date has passed, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Recieved dispute.

The first suggestion is to get in touch with the seller. Since he already gave you a fake tracking number, you can probably skip that, but if you do contact him just ask "when was it shipped? what service was used? what is the tracking number?"

The only acceptable answers are a corrected and usable tracking number OR a full refund.

Don't get into a conversation.

Don't close the Dispute until you have either your purchase or your money.

If you don't get an acceptable answer, escalate to a Claim by asking eBay to Step In.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date for this.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Tengo el mismo problema cob este HKPY10262382

Ademas con los que empiesan con ID15050608433255CN si alguien me puede ayudar
Message 4 of 4
latest reply