Hello my package

jare_mark
Community Member
My package says on the eBay website that it has been received by the global shipping program 9 days ago and says it's not in transit how long does the gsp take.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello my package

@jare_mark wrote:
My package says on the eBay website that it has been received by the global shipping program 9 days ago and says it's not in transit how long does the gsp take.

This has been suggested by others...

- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:  This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello my package

Don't worry.

If the parcel arrives when you are not home, the carrier will leave a notice telling you where and when it can be picked up.

If it does not arrive within the 30 days after the last estimated delivery date, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

Mention in the dispute that this is a GSP shipment. (Because the seller has done his duty and should not be involved at this point.)

Tracking is a Seller Protection.  It is only useful to a Buyer who wants to pay for warm fuzzies.

But basically, as dennis said, it's on its way.

I allow 20 days from payment for deliveries from anywhere in North America, GSP or not. (30 days from Asia).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply