Help! Ebay seller won't reply to my repeated messages for updated invoice.

Hi there. I recently bought two bats from a large sports seller here on ebay. The bats were won two days apart. It is stated in his auction page, he will combine shipping if more than one item is won, just wait until you are done bidding and winning, etc. I won the two items, and have asked 4 times for an updated shipping, and he replied once, and said ebay wouldn't let him combine the shipping. He asked me for the item numbers, and I provided them to him, and now he has not replied to me since Friday. Now, an unpaid item case is opened against me. (Done automatically), and he still won't reply!! What am I to do? If I have to pay the regular shipping, he is not getting good feedback. His auction states he will combine shipping. I even came up with a solution of paying the two items seperately, and he could refund me the difference, but he simply won't reply. Not replying is much more infuriating than replying and saying there is nothing that can be done!

What should I do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Help! Ebay seller won't reply to my repeated messages for updated invoice.

Is the seller in the U.S. and are the items being shipped through the Global Shipping Program?  If there is a statement just above the price in the listing that says "No additional import charges at delivery" then it is being shipped through the GSP and the seller doesn't have any control over the international shipping cost and cannot combine shipping unless the items were first put in a cart and then purchased that way. Unfortunately, that can't be done for auctions.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Lets here it for the good ole GSP restricting the sellers options to reconfigure shipping sold items to satisfy the needs of their customers!! (or even to keep customers) Woman Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Just reply on the open case, that the seller has not responded to your messages to work out an amicable solution.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply