Help with creating listings with HANDLING costs and/or FREE shipping

Can anybody help me out here, what am I doing wrong with these two similar and possibly related problems. NOTE: These pics show two different listings I’m having trouble with, they are NOT the same one.

1. Want to add handling costs for BOTH domestic and international but the handling option only shows under the international section. How do I get it in the domestic section as well?

1. Want to add free shipping for BOTH domestic and international but the free shipping option only shows under the domestic section. How do I get it in the international section as well?

I have tried logging out and logging back in. I have tried emptying the cache. I have tried rebooting. I have tried using a different browser. So far I’m stuck. Any suggestions…? Thank you.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with creating listings with HANDLING costs and/o...

Gah! How do I add a second screen shot? I need to show BOTH my issues...
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

For free shipping to the USA and overseas, just enter $0.00 as the shipping fee.

The Free Shipping icon will only show on the domestic listing however.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you femme fan, that solves my second problem as far as free USA shipping goes. However, I'm still having no luck with the "handling fee" i.e. adding insurance costs, to my domestic shipping options, any ideas there...?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you femme fan, that solves my second problem as far as free USA shipping goes. However, I'm still having no luck with the "handling fee" i.e. adding insurance costs, to my domestic shipping options, any ideas there...?

Well, the handling costs, like postage, would be part of the " Free" shipping.

With Calculated Shipping it's at the bottom of the International Section"
But I don't see it in the Domestic Shipping section.

International options  Help on International shipping options
  • Handling cost: C $0.00

Message 5 of 5
latest reply