Help with lighting?

overtherainbowdesigns
Community Member
Can anyone give me some ideas about getting the best lighting for photos to use with listings? I keep experimenting with different locations in my home, indoor and outdoor lighting, different times of day. So far haven't found anyting I'm happy with. How do others do it? What is your most successful lighting situation? Thanks for any help!
Ettie
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Help with lighting?

muminlaw
Community Member
Hi Ettie -- there was a "workshop" today on the .com board on this very subject. If you check out the .com PS board there should be a link there to the photography workshop.

I haven't read through the whole thing yet, but I know they covered various types of lighting, among other photography ideas.
. Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Help with lighting?

Hey, Glenda, You're getting close!

...>>muminlaw  (985 )

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Help with lighting?

muminlaw
Community Member
Morning Ann! Yep -- all I need is 15 (oops, 14 now) NEW customers. I really do love my repeat customers but I sure wish their feedback counted for more!
. Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Help with lighting?

mahsauction
Community Member
Depending on the size of the products you have, you can get a light tent. There are some being sold on Ebay for a reasonable price.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Help with lighting?

customcharmsonline
Community Member
#1 a light tent REALLY helps!
#2 a fairly in expensive OTT Light can substitute for a more expensive professional photography lighting setup. I use two of them with my light tent and its perfect! They put out a great, bright light that simulates natural sunlight, also AWESOME mood enhancement lighting for the office especially in the winter. The desklamp styles are available at Costco sometimes!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply