Hi Ebay I bought a car door handle cover for 1991 Mercedes 300 SEL they have send me the wrong size.

123yvn
Community Member

Hi Ebay I have bought a car door handle cover for 1991 Mercedes 300 SEL.They have send me the wrong size it look like they have send me a Toyota door handle cover.But I did talk to the sellers.I did ask him is Email address no answer yet

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Ebay I bought a car door handle cover for 1991 Mercedes 300 SEL they have send me the wrong size.

123yvn
Community Member

the back door handle

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This is a member to member public board. For Canadian members.

Your seller is unlikely to be reading it.

There should be a Contact Seller link on the original listing. Have you tried there? Tell the seller what you have told us.

If he wants the cover returned before refunding, he is within his rights, but be sure to use Tracked/Delivery Confirmed shipping. If he is overseas this can be expensive.

If you still can't get a response, and a refund, go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

And start an Item Not As Described dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller. You have already done that so move on to step two.

Again, you will be told to return the unwanted item with Tracked/Delivery Confirmed shipping. Once Paypal can see that the item is back with the seller, he will be required to refund you. If he doesn't , PP will and go after him for their money.

If the seller is in the USA and used the Global Shipping Program you may not be required to return the unwanted item.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

123yvn
Community Member
I am just wonder.Would I get another door handle cover for my Mercedes .Or not would I get my money back ??????
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@123yvn wrote:
I am just wonder.Would I get another door handle cover for my Mercedes .Or not would I get my money back ??????

That would have to be decided between you and the seller. In some cases they be able/willing to send the correct item but some sellers may just prefer to refund. If you would prefer to receive a refund rather than a replacement, that shouldn't be a problem for the seller.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member
Do as reallynicestamps told you in message 3.
Your time to resolve the matter is limited, so keep all communications and address it PDQ.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Get your money back.

Then  and only then, if you still trust the seller, re-order the part.

This is the best way to retain your Buyer Protection.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply