Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I mailed a parcel acc to the tracking number it has not been picked. Will be returned. what to do

I mailed a parcel and according to the tracking number, the parcel has not been picked up. Canada post has attempted delivery and sent out final notice. If the parcel is not picked up, it will be returned to me. I am wondering what to do when/if the ...

Resolved! CAN I BLOCK SOMEONE FROM SENDING ME MESSAGES

u BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM AN EBAY MEMBER ONLY TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING WAS ALL A LIE ..I OPENED UP A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL AND NOW I DO NOT WANT ANY MESSAGES FROM HIM...CAN I BLOCK HIM...

Locked out!

I am a Canadian with an eBay account and am wintering in Yuma, Az. When I attempted to use my eBay account to make a purchase, I was locked out! I phoned the "contact" number and started answering the questions. When asked "What is my 5 digit zip Cod...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing problems on eBay cafr ??

Been trying to get a listing to list on cafr for the last hour. No matter what format I list in or what prices and/or currency I put, it keeps coming back with "please enter a valid price"(Veuillez saisir une valeur valide.) for both auction and/or B...

Communication criteria

I see many sellers have 5 stars on the Communication.Normally what did the sellers do ? Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer from New Zealand Cannot Make A Purchase.

Made the revisions but does New Zealand fall under some of the countries I have blocked previously. Blocked countries include most of the South Asian ones. This is what comes up, The Seller Will Ship To New Zealand, But The Seller Has Not Specified S...

Item i did not ordered

number 161151066807 Hi, I do not know how it was happened, how could I bided 260 dollars on "Old Tibet Tibetan 24 K gilt bronze green Tara Goddess Statue. It is a mistake I got already quite few statues, jade stuff, the last one was bided for $ 205 B...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I have contacted the seller and eBay customer support. The amount on the invoice was changed by the

I have contacted the seller and eBay customer support. The amount on the invoice was changed by the seller to $310.00 instead of the $155.00 agreed upon and until this is rectified I cannot make payment.Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some Buyers so Rude

So i send a brand new item to France, its been over a week so i thought i would send a message to the buyer.. This is what i said Please let me know when you receive this item, it was shipped Nov 5, i think the post office said 4 to 6 weeks, hope you...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

IMPORT CHARGES

Canadians are NOT required to pay any import or duty charges on purchases $20 or less. I don't understand, please tell me why these charges are on some US sellers websites and not others. I refuse to purchase anything with these import charges.

• 5 replies
  • 5 helpful

Couple simple questions about Paypal shipping...

Question 1: Can I stop receiving the emails that tell me that I've created a label? It's not much, I know, but it is kind of annoying getting them so often. Question 2: Whenever I print a label, it always prints just a little more than what fits on 1...

Shipping options not showing up for a couple countries

I've gotten a couple messages from buyers about what the shipping prices are for 2 different countries. I have it set as worldwide shipping and am not used to dealing with this specific issue because usually the buyers seem to be in countries that th...

What should i do?

Not sure if this is the right place to post... but anyways recently i bought a item as a gift & after receiving it i noticed it was sub-par & thought this looks like a knock off, so i asked the seller & yeah they point blank said it was a knock off t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oh Come On... Another Label Issue????

Okay, nothing has changed, I'm printing off my shipping labels as I've always done. I have changed a thing...I am not doing anything that didn't work before. Now my shipping labels are 1" x .75" really??? I'm absolutely not going to chance another mi...

inquiry

i ordered for two jackets in the month of October and made the payment. now when i see the site it displays the company is no longer registered and doesn't response to the quires i make. iam in delima as what to do.... pls guide meregards

List More Free - Limited Time Only Nov 21-25

Just received this promo tonight in my email. Interesting on the amount that can be listed.......mine was set at 2,013 items auction or fixed no 1 day.

What is best (least expensive) way to ship to Canada.

My package would be over 6 pounds so it would need to be separated for first class international. Ebay told me we could opt out of Global shipping if the buyer "requests a total" from me as there are four auctions. When I try to research numbers onli...

Why is the ebay notices set for almost 9 hours before item ends?

I seriously hate having an email arrive almost 9 hours ahead of an item ending telling me my "item is ending soon." That is bloody well not soon! That is more than an average work day away. That is like my boss telling me he has a "little" job for me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling on ebay

I got Paypal why cant I sell on here they got my info thanks I have a phone rep saying she dont have a visa or MC hooked up and she can sell. and all $ go to there account for Pay Pal thanks

Are shipping label being printed to small, issue going to be looked at it has been 4 days now?

Since Sunday Nov 17 the shipping labels have been the size of postage stamps , is anyone going to try and look at the problem?We have been printing them the same way for over a year with no problems and have tryed diff computer & printer and still th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.