i recently ordered 2 mens xxxl hooded shirts, i recieved 2 childrens sizes instead of mens

tomvc62
Community Member

now i have 2 shirts that are not what was advertised, i am out 60..00 dollars that i paid, upfront thru paypal. what should i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i recently ordered 2 mens xxxl hooded shirts, i recieved 2 childrens sizes instead of mens

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Because the shirts will have to be returned with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, try politely to encourage the seller to let you send a photo or scan of the labels to show him the problem. You can also ask him to cover the cost of return shipping. You can find out the cost at canadapost.ca. Use the BUSINESS rate which gives you more choices.

This sounds like a simple packing error and a sensible seller should cooperate. Politeness is a useful tool.

However, mark Day 45 on your calendar and do not let the deadline for a Not As Described dispute pass, even if you are sure the replacement is in the mail.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply