Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Committed to buy, but cant pay because of shipping.

i have committed to buy something, but im unable to pay because it says "One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected" will i get in trouble for not paying? i have sen...

import fees

I have just purchased a couple of products from us sellers and I was hit with an import fee on both. I have been buying from the states and I have always paid the duties when delivered. Do these import fees see our goverment or is it a cash grab. I r...

Sending oversea's is like gambling.

I don't ship oversea's to often but when I do, and get a no received of something that I did send ( i've had about 3 ), i get a little flustered. Listing, sending, packing, paying for product, paying for postage etc etc, and then get some guy who say...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should ask buyer to file INR first before refund or refund promptly?

I got some INR report from my buyer. I heard someone say in the past to ask them to file INR first before refund, so ebay could track the habit of buyer who like to make false claim of INR. Is it gonna hurt my perfomance if I refund my buyer after th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sneaky seller caught???

Red handed too I believe. I bid on the item with free shipping, now the item shows in my purchase history as requiring 4 dollars shipping when I click on the item to view the details it shows I won the item with free shipping. So whatta ya think is t...

Paypal subject to frauds

Having experienced a experienced seller that got away with a fraud through intimate knowledge of the paypal dispute process and won, here are some after thoughts. Even after receipt of the fraudulent item, his timing was perfect in an appeal that pay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Avoiding getting negged

On ebay I only really ship to Canada or US. Sometimes the mail can take up to a month plus even when it shouldn't. This is true for both going to my place and going from my place and in two different addresses. NY to BC took 40 days a few years ago, ...

Is there a small packet 'safe price' I can list at Flat rate us/can?

Hello, and welcome to my eBay advertisment post! ( i try to welcome people to my listings) my question: I know a seller in the far east who list's her shipping at 9.99 flat. I asked her how does she ship for that? She responded it costs12 or 13 $ on ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

duplicate policies - need some advice

I am in dire need of some good advice in regards to the duplicate item policie. Am I wrong to think that we are allowed to list the same clothing several time if the item offered is in different sizes or color. In September ebay remove around 15 item...

Tracking sales tax

Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone knows how to track sales tax from eBay sales? I was using the outright accounting software to extract taxes, and it worked fine for me, but now it is no longer free, and I don't think that feature alone is worth $10...

A question about scanned pictures

After I got a new computer, my old scanner wouldn't work with it. I got an HP scanjet G4050. I have found it impossible to get good pictures by going through several editing programs, but it works better to scan directly with the buttons on the lid. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

when i purchased an operating system, isn't the seller supposed to include a hard drive? I purchased an o/s and didn't receive a hard drive.

i recently purchased Windows 7 from a seller. it wasn't listed as a Dell Re-install disk, and ONLY for Dell computers. I've already contacted this seller and he advises me to try this o/s, But if i do that will void any return policies that this sell...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

InsurePost 3rd party insurance in bad faith?

Was investigating Insurepost as a possible solution to the upcoming CP small packet fiasco: Insurepost currently sells liability insurance for CP small packet and light packet services. However its own terms and conditions note that it will not appro...

How in the world can a seller open an unpaid item case...without sending an invoice FIRST.

I'll tell you why - because eBay in all its wisdom has yet (after how many years???), thought to code in that a seller *must* first send an invoice, and do so through the eBay messaging system. Okay - this isn't so much a question, more of a rant as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird shipping: I am in Canada, seller is in Texas but the shipping notification shows my package being sent to Kentucky Airport.

Also the USPS tracking number comes up with nothing (though that could be because the item was only shipped this morning) The seller didn't ship the item or send me any documentation until I initiated contact. Even my order details on the ebay site s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items listed on .ca not showing on .com search

any one else check this out lately. I have items listed on .ca with shipping to Canada and the US and they show up on .ca in search but do not show up on .com search. How are we supposed to sell anything or should we just quit listing on .ca totally.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm a new Ebay seller, what happen if buyers protection is expired?

I've sold an item that has been shipped on Nov 8th to Hawaii by regular airmail without tracking. On Jan 3rd, the buyer contact me to say that he didn't received the item and if I don't reply he will contact Ebay the next day. (I don't undertand why ...

Ebay apparently isn't removing non-paying bidders

It used to be that when a non-paying bidder got three non-paying bidder strikes on their account in a period of time, they would be removed from ebay(show as not a registered member). It looks like this policy has changed. I recently had a non paying...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors