Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Welcome to DRK RADIO

In 1999 I with others set up pirate radio station called DRK RADIO. It was great fun and lasted for about one year. There was some great djs playing blues to rock pop and a bit of everything. The djs names were in code so the powers that be did not k...

As pet deaths continue, airlines pressured to change their ways

(MNN.com) -- Horror stories about pets flying in the cargo hold tend to travel quickly. Jack the cat made news last year when he escaped his crate and spent 61 days lost in JFK airport, and model Maggie Rizer's September blog post about her golden re...

Record-breaking divorce ruling against Maple Leafs Foods president

The ex-wife of a fabulously wealthy food magnate has won a record $175,000 per month in interim spousal support after an Ontario judge scrapped an “unconscionable” marriage contract provision that had sharply reduced her access to the family fortune....

Don't in a rush to pay that student loan LOL

OTTAWA, – The federal government says it has lost the personal information of over half a million student loan borrowers. It happened about a month ago, but the feds are only now releasing the information. It affects people who borrowed between 2000 ...

Turbo lister: "irregular package is not supported by this site"

I'm getting "irregular package is not supported by this site" in Turbo Lister. Google has all of *4* results, and all of them are from the developer zone and just list the error message as a possible error message. What does this mean? I have the pac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad seller on eBay

I recently started buying a lot more on eBay after I got engaged and wanted to save some money to do everything DIY for the wedding. I came across a dress which I thought would be perfect for my bridesmaids except I wanted some changes. The seller ag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay is horrible to navigate

why has Ebay made it SOOOOO difficult to navigate? it took me 15 minutes to find out how to post this thread, and it is not even in an area of my concern, but I need help. I need to contact Ebay for help changing my password. there is absolutetly NO ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

About expedited shipping

This might be a stupid question... I printed a Paypal shipping label for expedited USA parcel over 48 hours ago (I planned to drop it off at a post office tomorrow, buyer aware). I used 32 x 25 x 7cm and 1.5kg for shipping dimension & weight. Today I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking up how many sold link

I would like to see some improvement on E-bay, to help buyers decide on the merchandise before purchase. If you want to buy certain article, next to the price it says how many were sold. If you click there, you should be able to read the comment from...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post: Labelope vs. EST Pouch

Hey all, Could someone please tell me what the difference is (if any) between the "Adhesive Pouches for EST" and "International Labelopes" available from Canada Post's website? I'm thinking that it might be size, and if so, can anyone tell me how big...

Premier of BC

called a milf and DJ fired. http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2013/01/10/dj-axed-for-calling-bc-premier-a-milf Better than being called a cougar.

code cracking..DSR and SNAD

Can someone please translate what is DSR and SNAD? I got some usefull help to my previous post (at least I think) but i need to know what it is first:|

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Screwed over by PayPal again!

It's been less than 45 days and PayPal has closed my case for a claim against a Chinese seller. I had purchased an XL adult sized mascot costume and today received an ugly green tie from the seller with the Paypal tracking number. Why does Ebay?Paypa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Question About Selling DVD's

If you sell a DVD at fixed price, the FVF is 13% of the total sale price of up to $50. If you list as an auction, it's 9%? If you list as an auction with a buy it now and it sells for the buy it now price, is it then 9% as well or 13%? Thanks.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying Duties

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out a way to get around these stupid UPS charges that I have to pay when I get my wholesale items from that States. The people I buy from insist on shipping UPS, despite my pleading. Only reason I'm staying is because I ...

New Russian nuclear submarine enters service

MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian navy on Thursday hoisted its flag on a new nuclear powered submarine intended to form a key part of the country's future nuclear deterrent. It is part of an ambitious weapons modernization effort that comes as the military i...

How quickly did the seller ship the item? FEEDBACK Question UNFAIR

This question is NOT In CORRECT text. The buyer would have to look up date on package then reference when it was label printed. Then decide about the weather ETC<<<<<< The SELLER does NOT ship the item...The seller is NOT the Shipping Company. The Se...

Frustrated discouraged Canadian Seller here!

I'm unfortunately dealing with a seasoned scammer potentially and am starting to shake my head what protection I have as a Canadian seller shipping to the USA using tracking even? This Buyer claims 7 days after receiving item arrived that its broken ...

This is a first for me!

Seller buys item Oct. 15/12 - seller pays for item Oct.23/12 - on Nov.5/12 writes that item not as described and wants to return it. No problem. I verify my return address but no other contact until today. Says he lost my info and just found it and w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any one shipping Hunting and Pocket Knives to USA, Please Help me out

I would like to start selling Hunting and Pocket Knives on Ebay. i know there are lot of seller in Canada who are doing these selling on Ebay. before starting i have checked with Canada Post to send Hunting or Pocket Knives to USA, Canada Post said t...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller has Contest, but only for Positive Feedback

This is new one to me; just got an item and the seller included a card that invites me to enter a "contest" to win stuff from him, but I can only enter IF I leave a positive feedback. Quite honestly, he.she was a lousy seller that took forever to get...

this box is too small! I use chinglish! ebay delete bought listed itmes tooo soon, need extra week for items from china will ebay fix?

Items from my buy list are automatically deleted too soon, items arrive a few days after I have sellers issue a refund, or, in some cases after the item is deleted from my purchased items list. This is REALLY annoying and a hell of a hastle for both ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.