Oh Come On... Another Label Issue????

Okay, nothing has changed, I'm printing off my shipping labels as I've always done. I have changed a thing...I am not doing anything that didn't work before.

Now my shipping labels are 1" x .75" 

really???

I'm absolutely not going to chance another miniature print and then go through the process of requesting a refund for the stupid label mess again. I have four others spanning over the last four months that I'm still waiting on a refund for despite all my emails and telephone calls, and all because of glitches in the system. 

Unbelievable...  FRUSTRATING!!!!

Janet and Paul
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I have changed a thing...

should read "haven't" uggggh lol

Janet and Paul
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

We are having the same issue. Any solutions /  fixes for this? 

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

same here, I am annoyed, this is the second time that I have had issues in the last few weeks, the last time I phoned paypal and they said they were fixing the issue so try again in a few hours, remember tho you only have 24 hours to cancel your label to get your money back should you have to go to the post....

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

My small packet label is not displaying or printing correctly either.  Hopefully its fixed so the parcel can go out by Monday.

Sent from my Ipod Shuffle
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Hmmmmm, postage stamp sized labels, someone's idea of a joke at PB / PP..... I wonder how long it will take to fix this one... 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

does anyone know if this has been fixed?  I have 4 items to ship today and am worried about this happening again, and hoping I get a refund...sellers get worried too when they see that you have cancelled a label/tracking number....

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

I tried again yesterday and had to cancel that label.  This is really frustrating.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Okay, I fixed this particular instance by using a different browser. Hopefully, this will be the last. <sigh>

Janet and Paul
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

While using Chrome the shipping label turned out tiny.

I swtiched to Firefox and it was normal sized.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

I use Firefox and my labels are fine, well, when I say fine, the small package labels have been small for a couple of months, I just hope the mail carriers have good eyesight!

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

I switched to Safari and it printed fine.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

I printed an Expedited USA label last night with IE, it printed fine. Not to say I wasn't shaking in my boots after reading some of the board posts recently about the Paypal shipping labels printing small, I was doing a little prayer while it was printing lol.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

My sizing is fine, but, suddenly I am printing a second page with a line across the top and an https address across the bottom, page 2 of 2. How do I get this back to one page?

Photobucket
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

My sizing is fine, but, suddenly I am printing a second page with a line across the top and an https address across the bottom, page 2 of 2. How do I get this back to one page?

There is probably another way to fix this but I haven't figured it out yet. It seems to happen more on Firefox. On the popup box just before clicking on print, I specify that I just want page 1 printed...I think that is the third option on the left.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply

I will keep that in mind, AKA, make it fit. Good advice.
Photobucket
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Mr.elmwood, check your printer page setup for your browser. Make sure headers and footers are off or set to blank. Make sure margins are set to 0.5 inches.

My last couple of browse updates for FireFox browser seems to be changing my settings back to defaults which has Headers & Footers on.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I used to have the same problem until I took pocomocomputing's advise a few months ago, it has changed back once, so I just repeat the process and it works just fine.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

I called paypal Monday with this issue, they told me to use firefox browser.....their answer "chrome & paypal don't play nice together" HA! didn't we just have this issue say about 3 -4 months ago with IE & had to switch to chrome then????? something very fishy going on????!!!!

What a pain

Message 19 of 19
latest reply