Hi I had a Emergency brain tumor operation and could not make the paiements of my products that i put a bid on my accounts.

2012meltremblay77
Community Member

I have lost the ability to use my account. Cannot make any purchases all transaction recoked. I am really sad about this. I never ever missed a paiement before. I am dearly sorry. I had a brain tumor sugery and when i finaly got a little better came on my account do find that i lost any rights to use my account. Can I get help please. Best Regards, 2012meltremblay77 ( Melanie Tremblay)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi I had a Emergency brain tumor operation and could not make the paiements of my products that i put a bid on my accounts.

Hi Melanie.. Sorry about your illness. Has eBay revoked buying privileges for a period time or are you bumping into seller's block.

Most sellers block bidders with 2 or more unpaid strikes. Unfortunately these do not roll off for 12 months.

Sorry but there is nothing you can do to correct either situation.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hello,

are you talking about the 15 or so items that you just bought in the last day or two?  did you get you status resolved?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

isis- You should know by now that buying on eBay is very dangerous to the health of bidders and their families.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply