Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

MS Vista and eBay compatability

Something to get our minds off doomsday (Tuesday) LOL! Is anyone that is running "Vista" experiencing problems sending email (via the eBay system) or listing items when using IE7? It has something to do with the all the scripting eBay is trying to ru...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Advice, illegal items being sold on Ebay...

I know for a fact, that an individual is selling 'bootlegged' copies of Software on Ebay. His listings were removed in early December of 2007, but now he has come back under a new username and is selling the same items with the same pictures, layouts...

Copying my listing....

I haven't had time yet to figure out how to watermark my images....(thanks for the link, Recped)....My daughter knows how and is going to help me with that after Christmas sometime.....I hope. Meanwhile someone is copying my pictures, my special feat...

Custom's limits for importing into Canada

As we likely all know, our limits are CA$20 before we have to pay taxes, (sometimes duties) and $5 to CP (up to $60 if marked as "gift"). For the USA, it's US$200. Since I ship plenty to Australia, I looked up their rules. This from the Australian cu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Toronto Comicon Feb 2rd

Any nerds(LOL)attending this???? Paul, thought you might be attending. Not a big show, but I figured I might give it a go and enjoy the Super Bowl somewhere.... Andrew

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question ????

How long do you have to wait to get credited for that powerseller challange thingy back in december ??? Ne One KNow ???

Why Paypal Canada Post won't let me add insurance 4 international shipping?

I try to use Paypal Canada Post to ship and add insurance for shipping internationally express post. There is an option for "purchasing additional insurance". I always click "yes". But once I reach the final page, my package is always not fully insur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another tool in the war on phishing scams...

PayPal is set to announce that they will officially back the use of a little piece of free software that, when installed, places a small icon next to the email to signify that the sender is genuine. Conversely, lack of the icon may suggest it is fake...

Does anyone speak Italian?

OK, I capitulate! 3 more paypal claims this morning from Italy (4 weeks and no delivery). Can someone translate the following into Italian for me (for me to post on my listings)? "I am very sorry but regret that I no longer ship to Italy" Or somethin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

PP payment updates in selling manager

Has anyone ever come across something like this? Buyer pays via paypal (using ebay checkout). PP email shows payment, together with the item # in the subject line, etc but selling manager does not show the item as paid? I usually only log into paypal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

taxing powerseller

Hi everyone, anyone has any update regarding the tax thing against powerseller? Are the government still looking for us? Will hiding your powerseller status be a good idea? Will it help? And where do I go to hide my powerseller icon? Please help out!

MEG WHITMAN stepping down??

wow? i'm a little surprised...and i wonder why? i know everyone decides to resign one day, but i'm wondering why now at this point? i'm wondering if it has anything to do with the (supposed) recession and how that will affect ebay?? the timing of her...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

UID for refunded payments

Does anyone have any experience/comments on filing a (friendly) dispute when the item was paid for, mailed, never arrived and the money was refunded via paypal? Does that work? Xena

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New!! - from the Disruptive Innovation team at eBay

http://flyer.ebay.com/ They were pretty quiet at eBay about the launch of this. Possibly has some use for larger items you may wish to sell locally if Kijiji isn't getting it done. Or if you just want to drive local traffic to your eBay store or list...

RIPPED OFF YET AGAIN BY PAYPAL!!

Buyer received his item on December 10th, 2007. Made a mistake and ordered an identical item from two different suppliers on Ebay. He received mine a day later than the one he ordered from the other seller. Paid both with his Master Card. He filed cl...

Copy Protecting Auction Pages

What is the program people are using to disable right clicking on auction pages. I am forever having to VeRO scammers because they copy my ads and steal my products. Thank you all in advance. John

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

QUESTION....

if i'm currently running a listing and have a bid on it and now want to end it, can the high bidder still leave me a negetive if i end the listing early??? need to know....thanks...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller ~Nice to meet all of you in the big family~

I am also a new powerseller. I want to ask for some advises from the pros. Here are some questions regarding the shipping below: 1) Any suggestion on Postal service. Canadapost or UPS? 2) Do you like the shipping wizard option and if it is convenienc...

package not arriving.. should I send buyer a replacement merchandise??

My buyer from Russia purchased this Eugenia doll from me. The item number is 290179028581. I sent the package by International air parcel including full insurance. The package was supposed to reach the buyer in 2 weeks. But now it's been 2 months and...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Administrative cancellation?

Item # 220192162150 - see "cancelled bids". Showed up this morning and I have never experienced this before. What has likely transpired? User got NARU'd this morning and all his bids cancelled? Xena

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's the Diff. Between Indiv. or Buss. Ac. ?

I just Noticed there is a option under Personal information in My E-bay. To Select Individual or Business Account. Could Someone "Please" Tell me or have a link to as What's the Advantage or Disadvantage between the two Types. Thanks

Brokerage Fees

I just recently purchased from items, around 50.00 and paid 25.00 for shipping (heavy items), but the US seller shipped UPS and now they left me a door knocker for the package as I was not home. They want 33.00 in Brokerage fees, do I have to accept ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Power Seller

Hey, just got my Power seller status yesterday. I'm somewhat confused tho. Got an additional email from eBay saying to take advantage of all benefits, but can't find any except for posting/relpying in here. Any Ideas? Thanx kindly Jeff

Video Games

Greetings! Anyone else here selling video games? I currently sell PC games, Playstaion 2 X-Box, etc. etc. I carry multiple copies of most and am able to offer my own private insurance. My problem right now is that my inventory control isn't always as...

Some DECENT Advice for a Change...

Lately there seems to be an excessive amount of really bad advice being passed around on this board. I'm not in the habit of responding to each and every idiotic bit of information as I just don’t have the time. I’m actually busy running a successful...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Annual Monarch Butterfly Migration

The fall migration of the monarch butterfly has begun. Every year they gather in the park, overlooking Lake Huron, at the end of my street. There are literally THOUSANDS of them roosting in the trees each night. It is absolutely amazing to be able to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I miss all my best power sellers friends!!!

I check today our board, nothing interesting! You know i'm in school now! Refrigeration and A/C!!! I give same of questions which they ask us on there test. There question for you: If a tree's leaves turn yellow and orange and began to fall it means:...

Sorry! I go on vacation trip again! What is about you???

What is important that I save about $1200 on paypal fees last year!!! Everyone, best wishes and best sale in time when I spend my vacation time in Cuba!! You best friend, Vitali. P.S. I will talk with you after June 20. I hope that you will survived ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.