Hi I ordered 3 paint by number kits in snowman about 2-3 months ago I recieved 2 and I didn recieve

I didn recieve the 3rd one.. I ordered the last 2 only one day apart... I was charged for it.., I'm hoping you can check it out and send me the order... I'm a good coustmer on Amazon and eBay... I got a order gone in now about 7 to 8 hundred dollars... Please reply back to my message p,ease... Maggie meade

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi I ordered 3 paint by number kits in snowman about 2-3 months ago I recieved 2 and I didn recieve

@maggimead-4 wrote:

I didn receive the 3rd one.. I ordered the last 2 only one day apart... I was charged for it.., I'm hoping you can check it out and send me the order... I'm a good customer on Amazon and eBay... I got a order gone in now about 7 to 8 hundred dollars... 

These are buyer and seller forums (not eBay buyer support).

You need to contact the seller directly. Since you say it was 2-3 months ago you will need to select 2017 to be able to look at your purchase (My eBay Purchase History)- -- ebay has 60 days as the default time range for viewing. Contacting the seller should be in the More actions list.

Paypal has 180 days from time of purchase to open an Item-Not-Recieved dispute (if you are unable to deal with the seller through eBay).

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply