Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Annoying You Won eBay Item Notification

About a month ago I started receiving these notifications everytime a buyer buys something. And I am already getting the eBay Store Inventory Sold notifications. recped, do you know how to turn this off? Anyone?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

For Your Amusement....

If Ebay was a relationship it would work like this. You meet Ebay, Ebay invites you out for coffee. You go out for coffee, and you pay for the coffee, the pastry, the gas to get there, the insurance on the car you drove their. Ebay doesn't pay for an...

Store Referral Credit

I just looked at my invoice and see many of these lines called: "Store Referral Credit" with the negative sign to them. It surprised me at first so I looked it up and see that eBay actually refunds 75% of my FVF if the buyer came from outside of eBay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think, I will boycot feedback system allthogether

So, we have DSR for 6 months now. I have pretty good results for first two DSR's, but shipping is mission ompossible. I ship at cost (shipping + materials) same day or in worse case scenario next day, but my shipping rating 4.6 and 4.5, which means n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advice on Newbie dilemma!

I have a Newbie buyer who bid on and won an item at the starting bid. Item # 110227118733 on Feb. 27. She contacted me Mar. 2 saying she was sending payment. Then I received an email from her on Mar. 12 saying that payments sent for mine and another ...

HELP ! Dispute closed, negative FB left, but he paid this morning !

Hi, I would like to know how you would react to such a situation. I have a buyer (with poor rating, -1, and many unpaid items, see item 140208706532) who won an auction 24 days ago. I give 7 days to send payment. After 10 days and a reminder, I opene...

Miriam - an ongoing problem!!

WHY does ebay and PayPal still let Canadian buyers pay without including tax(es) even though the seller has indicated everywhere possible that he/she is a registered merchant and the amount of tax to be collected from each province? So what good does...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping via PayPal, anybody?

Since CPC recently canceled my commercial account, I started using the PayPal option to purchase the postage via Canada Post. I like the fact that this way I have access to the Light Packet option for USA and Overseas, however I have encountered a pr...

CORN FLAKE - Do buyers really pay for these auctions?

Good Morning Everyone! Just curious if buyers really pay for auctions such as this one containing a corn flake that looks like the State of Illinois? Here's the link! It's hilarious! http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Great-Illinois-Corn-Flake_W0QQitemZ11023333...

Just getting fed up with eBay

Hi everyone, I do not know if you guys are getting frustrated with the new updates, rules and adjustment, eBay is just getting worst day by day, we get charge back after charge back from PayPal nowadays, people claim for not as described and PayPal i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

1 Cent Listing Week Mar. 25 - 31--Must qualify!!

From March 25 through March 31, sellers who list Auction-style item(s) with a starting price between $0.01 and $0.99, have Shipping charges specified and have either a Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR) rating of 4.5 or higher or no DSR rating, will pay a...

PayPal Expanded Seller Protection Update

Hello PowerSellers, I wanted to send out an update on the status of the launch of expanded seller protection for PowerSellers. As it stands right now, PayPal expects to launch in the next 2 – 3 weeks. PayPal will come back the week of March 17th with...

Seller Dashboard Discount Module?

The magnificent Seller Dashboard discount module as announced yesterday by Lorrie Norrington - I can't find it. This either means it is so obvious I have missed it or it did not actually roll out yesterday as promised. Is anyone else able to find it?

Run for the border (from Toronto to USPS)

Increasing postage charges from CP and the falling US Dollar combine to make shipping via USPS more and more attractive. I would like to contact other full time GTA sellers to combine with for economical border runs to Lewiston NY. I can offer my own...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Power Seller FVF Discount ?

I have a question regarding 5% and 15% PS discounts. Perhaps I am just overlooking something and recped will find it in a flash Anyway, I looked at my current invoice (issuead March 15) and I don't see any FVF discounts applied to it although my DSR ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

best match, working for me, is it working for you

Good morning, I have been experimenting with best match. My listings appear to have a relatively improvrd positon on the listing pages when using Best match as compared to Time Ending Soonist. Anybody else getting similar results?

Are all buyer's ID's disguised now?

Hi Everyone! Quick question. Are all buyer's ids for auctions now disguised? I thought it was going to be only for when an auction hit $200.00 or so, but I'm seeing it at all price points. Just curious. Thanks for any info! Susan

A Paypal Rep, Please!!!!

Hi. I live in Newfoundland and have been unable to print labels using paypal shipping for the last 2 weeks. I have shipped hundreds of packages via this method, but am now unable and can't get an adequate response from paypal. After reading some thre...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

is it my internet connection or is ebay servers been slow lately

Just want to know if anybody else is having very slow access to ebay ca, The last 2 nights it is really slow and driving me nuts. I have a 10Mbit Line and 2 computers running and only ebay the last 2 knights is so slow it stops me from listing becaus...

Few Comments

I just reached power seller ranks and would like to say hi to all. I am still in learning process as I really started sell on eBay in Fall 2007. I am already paying for my luck of experience with hard cash. Just few weeks ago buyer from US named i_am...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay overcharging on fees

I setup another account to list on ebay.co.uk. Made it to 100 feedback and starting to sell. Fees are published here http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/storefees.html GTC Store listing £0.01-£4.99 - £0.03 / 30 days Store Listing Gallery £0.01-£4.99 - ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

WARNING!!! New CHECKOUT SYSTEM to be rolled out on .CA soon.

wonder if anyone else has read the feedback on the new eBaY Checkout that they are very soon rolling out here in Canada. From the US discussion board it looks like eBaY has once again managed to take a good product and turn it into junk. Seems like t...

Great Read: A Discussion held by those in the Know...

DEUTSCHE BANK Moderator: Jeetil Patel February 6, 2008 12:00 pm CT Operator: Good afternoon. My name is (Carmen) and I will be your conference operator today. At this time I would like to welcome everyone to the Impact of eBay Recent Changes and Pers...

Markdown Manager NOT WORKING

Scheduled some items to markdown 5% for two days and start today at 2AM, still showing as scheduled. Perhaps the problem is that I use the same sale and just edit the dates, but anyhow ... it should work As I sais many times here ... eBay can sell, b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Turbo Lister problem

Hi everybody here, I am having problem with turbo lister, I have missed the last three eBay 10 cent listing, just a poor software from eBay I believe, my inventory is large and it is impossible for me to list 400 items manually. Here is the problem, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Additinal Item not showing correct amounts.

Just to bring it to everyone's attention, I have just posted a question to Miriam regarding the additional item charges not showing the correct discount for different countries. I know not everyone uses the system, but for those that do I explained i...

When does Best Match default begin?

Bring on the Best Match!!!! After all of my complaining about the biggest jewelry seller on eBay and how they would show up first for Best Match just with their volume of listings and number of sales (because they list so cheap), my listings showed u...

CANADA POST IS NOW CHARGING FOR EBAY MAILERS

Canadapost you continue to find new ways to suck. Tried to order my free 50 ebay mailers for the month today only to discover they are no longer free. It's now $5 per 25. We'll give them somewhere between $30K and $40K of businss this year and they c...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

An Interesting Statistic

Good Evening. Currently there are approximately 14 million listings on Ebay. Currently there are approximately 7.5 million listings on other auction sites that are .not Ebay Interesting, ain't it? Some administrators of other sites are reporting a "f...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.