Hi there....I didn't recive 2 itemes from same saler?

Hi there ...

I didn't recive 2 itemes from same saler...I contact him he respond for one item and he promise he will resend a new shipment but for other shipment for sd card he never respond...than today he respond as he saying he mail me and telling me to check my mail....I think something is not right and in my previous expiriance other person sent me a proof that my itemes was shiped ....but this saler never did...

Dear 
Hello ....
I send you 2 email about this item ,i never recive this item ?What is going on?

- 2013zeljkodj

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have up to 45 days from end of sale to file an item not received dispute. Make sure you do not exceed that deadline.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It's been 30 days.

File an Item Not Received dispute with the Resolution Centre.

If he cannot prove delivery, either he will refund you or Paypal will. If PP refunds you, they will go after him for the money and there will be a black mark on his selling account.

Do not accept an offer of a replacement. There is no reason to believe it will arrive promptly and you are getting close to the 45 day deadline for refunds.

If he refunds and the item turns up, you can refund the refund by using Paypal's "send money" service.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply