High volume unique lists...suggestions?

vintagevenueco
Community Member
Currently I am using the seller manager software. I was wondering if there is any better way I can go about listing a large amount of unique items without paying extra fees. Any ideas would be helpful.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

auctiondropnship
Community Member
explain?
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

If you are looking for a free listing software, there aren't very many good ones. The best free one currently out there (in my opinion) can be found here.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

vintagevenueco
Community Member
Currently I edit individual templates in dreamweaver then post them using the sell tab at the top. I have to enter a lot of the same information over and over.

I sell vintage clothing so everyone of my auctions is different. I was wondering if there is a way I can streamline the whole process alittle better.

Also is there any free software out there that allows you to schedule for free?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Check out the program I mentioned. You can create your ads in it and it will upload the ads and pictures automatically. There is currently no "free" scheduling feature but I believe it is on the development list.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

aoriginality
Community Member
Ebay's tool "eBay Turbo Lister" is simple and great. You "create item", enter your ship info (cost / areas you will ship to / your location etc.), the amount of days the auction is for, the amount of items, the category or categories you wish to list in, and of course, the "listing enhancements" you wish to dole out for (gallery, border, highlite, etc.) and you copy and paste your Dreamweaver/Frontpage/HTML/XHTML/... page into the description window and add the ebay item photograph.

It's a basic "sell item" procedure that can be saved, editted and uploaded (to Ebay listings) on the fly.

As I list various items, in various configurations (singles, sets, lots of x, bigger lot of x*100), under various varieties (color, size etc.) I have an entire library set up in Turbo Lister. Simple folders are used to create a collapseable tree, a simple solution that's appreciated when you have a library of hundreds or thousands of item types. Full "item templates" can be duplicated and minor attributes changed; for example: for a set of rings I list several times a week, I have one item template for 3 day listings, 5 day listings, 7 day listings. Other than length of auction the item templates, including description et. al are identical. When I go to create an uploadable list of item templates, I just double click all 3 auction templates (all 3 "free" auction lengths) and click upload...

Being as it is an Ebay product it's got the bonus of always being updated, always including new fuctions available in the "sell item" interface on the Ebay sites, always conforming to new category hierarchy...

It's not perfect, but Turbo Lister has made management of my auctions, especially my repeating auctions, MUCH easier...

Ben
AUTOMATED ORIGINALITY COMPUTER SERVICES
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

mleeincanada
Community Member
I need listing software that is Mac compatible, that I can use both on and offline preferably.

Any suggestions?

Mike
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

coastwindchimes
Community Member
I use eLister by blackmajik-- it's for Mac, and is great. There is a small charge, but it is worth it.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I use Calc by Cycline - $10 or so for the auction design software. Nice templates - design your auctions and keep copies on your hard drive. Interfaces with the SYI form. No other bells or whistles, but what it does do it does well.
http://www.cycline3.com/calc/index.html
Ann
Message 9 of 9
latest reply