Higher shipping???????

Here I am again ,this time I bought a comic from USA ,auction style all her listing was clearly showing shipping to Canada 3.95 for one and free the rest of the winnings is free I clearly read it in her description ,  she had about 20 or so auction style listings the other ones were buy it now for very high price ,so I bid on one comic and I won it for 4 something I paid for it ...today I get an Email from Seller that Ebay made a mistake there is no way she can shipp my comic for that much if I still want the comic I should pay her another 6 bucks or she will refund my money if I wont .....now we all know how this works if I charge less for shipping nobody complains but if I charge a buck more than buyers take a fit see my feedback ..it happened to me a few times that my estimated shipping was way less than I paid for 10  or fifteen bucks less I still sent it to buyer ..I think that is the professional way to behave here on Ebay ...of course I told her no I wont pay for more shipping I probably would of if she didnt lie about the mistake as I can read English and it said to Canada is $3.95 and the rest of winning is FREEE ..yes now she changed her listings of course ...any thoughts did I do the right thing ? or maybe I should of paid  the 6 bucks . I will not pay it but I like to hear from other sellers if they would of acted like me Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Higher shipping???????

I expect a seller to stand behind what they state in their listings even when they make a mistake.

If they won't, I consider them a non-performing seller and I would report them to eBay.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply