Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

what do i do?

So i bought a 3 color patch card on here recently but the guy sent me the same card but a 2 color patch version, anyone who collects cards knows that 3 color patches are more valuable then 2 color patches. Long story short we had a heated few message...

I JUST GOT WHAT IS PROBABLY A PHISHING EMAIL

But first I want to thank all you fine folks who take the time to guide and sometimes even entertain us on the boards. You've been an incredible help to me, and I really appreciate it. So, I get an email, allegedly through the resolution center from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay delivery estimates too optimistic and not changeable

We use ChitChat's International , it's cheap and reasonably fast to Europe, but very slow to Australia and NZ. I select "Economy Int'l Shipping" and make prominent note on top of description that Worldwide shipping takes 2-6wks. NZ buyer opens case a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I was left neutral feedback from a buyer who would not answer my questions as to what was wrong?

Hi: Back in January I sold a movie to a buyer who left me neutral feedback which stated "the shipping was fast and the item is in good condition" When i received the feedback I asked him - on the feedback board - if there was a problem with his purch...

Store

So I have decided to try a "store" for one month to see if my sales increase. Does eBay promote your store? If not, how would I be getting more views/bids/buyers? I would hope that my listings are higher up in searches as I am paying for a store inst...

refound

I called in told them I wanted re found cause they did not tell me that there was selling fee but the unit was sold happy. Anyhow how long does it take to get back in my account Paypal sent me notice of 6.00 been taken out of my account thanks

wireless card

Hello I dont know what card to buy there is so many such as mouse key board usb anyhow how do I know what ones can be used for internet connection Thanks my internet is secure and I dont want to run internet cables all through my house.

Shipment of Item came back undeliverable

I sent an item to buyer in California. Fedex has attempted to deliver it three times. I have emailed the buyer but have had not response. Fedex is going to send the item back to me at my expense. What do I do?

How can I have a listing in the UK and other European countries?

Hi Ebay!] Question , how can I list my Items in the UK and other European countries! ??? I am a Canadian Ebay.ca Member ! I used to be able to list any item in the UK and re-list same item over and over again, "unless I took the UK off an item, as it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

London Mayor Joe Fontana on trial for...............

.......................... alledged breach of trust, fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged documents. Surprised? Should we be? A former Liberal cabinet minister under Jean Chretien. "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

MacDonald' Shrek the 3rd glasses recalled due to health hazard high levels of cadmium!

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20100604/mcdonalds-shrek-glasses-recalled-due-to-cadmiumThis artlcle describes the recall by MacDonald's on the Shrek glasses for sale on EBay by some sellers. Should these items be for sale? Buyers may not be awar...

Where is my purchase history

Hi there, I bought few items during past two years including two items two weeks ago but I cannot see any of them in my purchase history list. I used to see them before. Could you please someone tell me what is wrong here? Best regards, Ali

Typical Harper Government

.....and typical Fantino. He was a lousy cop and now he's a lousy MP. Veterans Affairs is spending an additional $4 million on advertising this year — including television spots throughout the NHL playoffs — but ignoring the plight of families who ca...

Brand new store owner need some advice

Hi, Im only days with my store so please excuse what Im sure in time I would think there stupid question s, but for now Im asking I will most likely have 40 to 50 listings in my item. Before my store I was listing Buy It Now item at a day inter vole....

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I the only outraged by fees on fees?

I'm sorry, I'm not one to rant for no good reason but I'm p.o. right now. I'm not a pro seller, just a regular shmo who sells some stuff on eBay once in a while. But to me, charging eBay fees on shipping fees that I have to pay for seems outrageous. ...

Resolved! How do I prevent buyers from destinations I don't ship to from purchasing my items?

I am a Canadian seller and only ship within Canada and the United States. This is clearly indicated in all my listings. Notwithstanding, I have had several instances where buyers from other countries are able to purchase my items. This leaves me in a...

Resolved! Item sold at auction,buyer says it was her boyfriend who bid with her account & she doesn't want it

My item was listed for 5 days, had 8 watchers and about 300 views without any bids until the last minute... When I logged in to check my auctions I saw I had a message from the buyer saying: "Hey my boyfriend bidding on this phone but didn't realize ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving Feedback

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK WHEN YOU DO NOT WIN THE ITEM? I tried to ask the seller a question that was not covered by the "most frequently asked questions" and was advised seller would not accept questions, period! This prevented me from acquir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers with great ratings

I was just checking for something on eBay, and came across a seller with the message that they would mail quicker to buyers with great ratings. I have to wonder if new buyers will get slow mailing. Anyway, all buyers have 100% ratings once they have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fine Jewelry Search

Since the change to the search options have changed now when I go to fine jewelry and run a search I don't get "fine" jewelry anymore I get **bleep**py costume jewelry fake gold plated and filled pieces. Say I run a search not using keywords just the...

I cant type in my Canadian zip code only gives 5 spaces instead of 6

Hey all, So when I go to put in my address for shipping it asks what country or region I tell it Canada , I'll type in my address then it asks for zip code but it will only allow a 5 digit number when I need 6 its like the page isn't realizing im tel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you report a "sniper" bidder?

You know, the ones that hide in the bushes until 1 sec before ending so that you don't have a chance to increase your maximum bid.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers

I am kind of worried. I have some listings but no views. I even put one up (low starting price with reserve in place, which usually gets some kind of action) and still nothing. I am waiting until June 1st to list the rest of my stuff but I am worried...

My shipping exclusions are not showing on my latest auction!

I sell many different things on eBay and so I do not have a one size fits all policy for what countries I am willing to ship to. On my most recent listing I chose to ship worldwide and made an exclusion list for this listing, but when I submitted the...

How about that, neutral removed

I did not like the neutral as it was "tired of waiting" on day five of an eBay stated 5-10 delivery period. I let it fester in my mind and thought I will try. I was pleasant, we chatted about frost quakes, talked about stuff. Dangit if she did not re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think Ebay should give all sellers May Free listings fees for the whole month for 2 reason

One the obvious we have been hackkkkkkkkedddd and 2 again the obvious ... This week alone most liekly to do with password reset process my sales are the worst EVER ... I actually went an entire week with $254 in sales and that is WAYYYYYYYY below ave...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.