My shipping exclusions are not showing on my latest auction!

I sell many different things on eBay and so I do not have a one size fits all policy for what countries I am willing to ship to.

On my most recent listing I chose to ship worldwide and made an exclusion list for this listing, but when I submitted the listing and opened it to view it, the exclusions are not showing up in the live listing. However when a country I excluded is clicked for rates on the shipping page it states:

"This item will ship to *************, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact the seller and request a shipping method to your location."

I attempted to fix this by revising the listing, and when the edit your listing page comes up, the exclusions I made still show up as "applied".

I have worldewide shipping, by Canada Post Xpresspost International, so If I am  "willing to ship" to these locations {that are clearly on my excluion list} why should the bidder from the excluded country have to ask me how much? 

Ebay Is Trying My Patience.

I have set out a good chunk of money on a reserve for this auction so I do not want to cancel and relist.

This did not happen to the listings I did a couple days ago with nearly identical shipping Exclusions & Methods.

Anybody seen this glitch before?

Upon making various revisions/edits(Both to my exclusion list and my shipping options), to clear the exclusions list I have had no luck in making forward progress, I guess time will tell...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My shipping exclusions are not showing on my latest auction!

I cannot see a way to edit my post so I will use this reply box,

In the last line of the previous post please Ignore the words "to clear the exclusions list" -as I was attempting to describe some of the revisional steps I took and decied to just change what I was writing to the general statment that is contained in the brackets, but I missed removing that bit that is in the quotations.

Just to clarify I cleared the exclusions list, submitited the revisions and then revised again to re-apply the exclusions.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply