Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! excessive retractions

What does a bidder do when he bids on an item and there is a bidder with excessive retractions in the bidder's history? Does eBay do anything about it? I run into several examples where the excessive retractors show up on a regular basis to auctions ...

ITEM SUPPOSED TO BE PAID

I DON`T WANT THE ITEM THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BY BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME A QUOTE FOR THE SHIP

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don't understand this.

Had a buyer with 1 feedback purchase a couple of books this morning. I left feedback, now she has 2. A few minutes ago I had another book sale, with the same name, but different user ID, same address, 0 feedback. The ID's are a mix of numbers and ran...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller asking for paypal address?

I ordered an item and it didn't arrive so I messaged the seller, he said he would send me another one so i waited again and it also didn't arrive (both over 30 days of waiting). So I messaged the seller again and he says he will give me a refund but ...

I dont want certain countries looking at my lists

Hi All. I have an inquiry for purchase of one of my items. Where normally I would be happy to oblige, This buyer is from China. I have had dealings with Chinese buyers before and most if not all want to purchase my item to copy and then sell. The las...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Once upon a time....

... when you landed a job with Bell or any other large company, generally it was for life (unless you screwed up real bad). Today it is all about the next quarterly profit report. http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=68593311&qm_symbol=BCE

Using EBAY CANADA - set shipping costs for Canada, USA and Worldwide... HOW??

How? How do you set shipping costs for Canada, USA and Worldwide.I am using EBAY CANADA, so there may be an interface difference with US or other country members. For anyone using Ebay Canada: I get the Canada shipping - under "How you'll ship it". S...

what is with this selling fee that i'm getting every month that is now gong to cost more than the it

What is with this monthly fee that comes with no explanation of what it is ebay is charging you for and actually is beginning to cost more than the item sold.Absolutley no way of contacting ebay to get any explanation, its like a pay and shutup kinda...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! delete accidental duplicate listings

I accidently listed a number of auction listings that are duplicates. How do I delete these so that they do not get listed when the original item sells, because in most cases I have only one of the item?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

did anyone else lose a bunch of their positive feedback suddenly?

I went from having around 2500 positive feedback to having under 2000, I contacted eBay and they said there had been a glitch and they would rectify the problem......that was over 1 year ago and they have still not put my lost positives back on my ac...

CANCELLED: July 2nd 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, It's vacation season at the Canadian eBay offices and as a result, we are too understaffed to give the Weekly Board Hour its due attention. Hence, we have to cancel this week's rendez-vous. Apologies for the inconvenience. If ...

Automatically relist an item 3 times for free

Automatically relist this item up to 3 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply. Are most sellers using this new feature? I have to be honest .... I didn't notice this until recently, so I don't know when it came into ef...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I set 3 shipping costs? Canada, USA and outside North America?

Using Ebay Canada. I would like to set 3 shipping costs 1) within Canada2) USA3) Outside North America When I try and set "International Shipping" I have to choose either USA or Worldwide.Shipping charges are different for these two. Why are there no...

Resolved! How can I avoid getting same emails at ebay and my OUTLOOK account?

Every time when I buy, bid and pay, I got tones of same emails including confirmation, details of products, bidding situations (win, outbid....) at my ebay and OUTLOOK account. What can I do to avoid sending emails to my OUTLOOK account instead sendi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suggestions from eBay - what is this?

I just noticed that there is a new area below my watched items - that reproduces my watched items - again - and seems to be suggestions from eBay. This seems to be incredibly stupid. Is there any way to get rid of it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do when a buyer becomes belligerent after the sale has been completed

I recently sold a watch on Ebay and the buyer received the item, left me positive feedback and the 4 days later files a "not as described" claim. The buyer states the watch runs for a couple of days then stops. I tried to explain that the watch is me...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Markdown manager, can you en masse mark down items > 16 months not sold?

I've begun experimenting with the markdown manager, something I though I would never do, but having stuff on sale, if only a wee number of items seems to be helping, and some of the on sale stuff has been selling. What I really would like to do is pu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.