Hits and Views - Where Is The Stat?

Where do I find how many hits/views my items got?  Please and thank you.

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It looks as if counters already appear at the bottom of your listings.  Scroll right down and look for the highlighted number in the little dark frame.  EBay standard counters are an optional feature on the list your item page -- just check or uncheck the box that says "eBay counter", and choose the style you prefer.  Perhaps you already checked that box without realizing it (??)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I see what you mean.  Thanks for that!!

It would be nice to have it in the listings area as one of the columns where they have "watchers", "bids", etc... rather than having to click on each item to see the hits/views.

Thank you for pointing that out though 🙂

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Go to "my eBay"  "Active" and click "Customize" near the top.

You can select Views and Watch if you wish.

Save

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

hoppy24
Community Member

I was under the impression that if you sign in on Ebay.ca you only see watchers/bidders from the active selling page... but if you sign in on the Ebay.com site it shows the amount of times an item has been viewed, watchers and bids.  

Thats what I do any ways for anything I list  without a counter. will have to look at pierre''s way.. maybe a little easier vs bouncing between.ca and .com since i mainly list on .ca with .com exposure anyways.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

On eBay.com, you see views and watchers in My ebay. On eBay.ca, you can only see Watchers. You cannot customize views on ebay.ca in My eBay.

To see Views and Watchers on eBay.ca, subscribe to free Selling Manager (basic).

Message 6 of 6
latest reply