Hong kong shipment

rodm1975
Community Member

they sent me shipping info there still no up dates on this I was told 30 business days not calendar days what ever that means. I hope to get by end of Sept or middle of OCT if not gotten by October end of that month what do I do thanks??  paid by Paypal credit after I bid on  the item

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hong kong shipment

Do you mean to say you have tracking?

Never mind what the seller said, go to your Purchase History and look at the estimated Delivery Date on the order itself. 

Has it passed? If so, go to the Resolution Centre asap and open an Item Not Received case.

Do not accept an offer to replace. It very we'll may not arrive either.

If your item does come after you have been refunded and the case closed, you should send money back to the seller via paypal.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

And, for the record, 'calendar' days are just that. The days as you count on the calendar whereas 'business' days are weekdays not weekends or statutory holidays. Fourteen business days, for example, can equal as many as 20 calendar days. 

But this doesn't matter. Check your Order History for ebay's delivery estimate. That is all that matters on ebay.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

It will look something like the following. Not exactly because I don't have any outstanding orders as a buyer so instead I've cobbled together similar screencaptures of what yours should look like. 1. Purchase History 2. Order Details 3. Delivery Estimate.

The Resolution Centre link should be right there too. Under the title problem with this order or something. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 8.41.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 8.42.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 8.43.22 PM.png

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

@rodm1975 wrote:

they sent me shipping info there still no up dates on this I was told 30 business days not calendar days what ever that means. I hope to get by end of Sept or middle of OCT if not gotten by October end of that month what do I do thanks??  paid by Paypal credit after I bid on  the item

Business days means that weekends and holidays are not counted. So a 5 day week versus a 7 day week.

-..-

Your order should give you a delivery time estimate. eBay allows you to open an Item-Not-Received (INR) case for 30 calendar days after the last estimated arrival date.

So if the last estimated delivery day is October 1, then you can open an INR case through eBay October 2 to 31.

-..-

If you're too late for eBay, then PayPal will also allow you to open an INR case up to 180 days (6 months) after you paid for the item.

-..-

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

And just to make this a simple as possible.

EBay's Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page (and of most eBay pages).

The first suggestion is to contact the seller, but this is just a suggestion. Don't get hung up on this.

You want only the date and service of shipping and the tracking number.

And the tracking number is not important.

If you have to go to Paypal, the system is similar but their Resolution Centre is hidden under Tools at the top of each account page.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

rodm1975
Community Member

Thanks all: 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

package was gotten loved it but was way to small then actual pics on site. I sent pic of what I got ebay said same thing. then another rep looked at it said o they got 2 on the listing of pics so that prob why got confused. Anyhow my workers like the smell of it lol I just have hard time finding refill for this my local stores do not carry them. I gave med feed back cause of the size of it they reimburced me 1.00 US $ so if I buy from seller again I hope they got larger planners. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

Thanks 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

@rodm1975 wrote:

package was gotten loved it but was way to small then actual pics on site. I sent pic of what I got ebay said same thing. then another rep looked at it said o they got 2 on the listing of pics so that prob why got confused. Anyhow my workers like the smell of it lol I just have hard time finding refill for this my local stores do not carry them. I gave med feed back cause of the size of it they reimburced me 1.00 US $ so if I buy from seller again I hope they got larger planners. 

The size of the item was clearly stated in the listing:  14.5cm x 9.5cm x 1.5cm 

Is that the size of the item you received?  Many times Asian sellers show pictures of items bigger and better than what you actually get when you buy it,  but the measurements usually match. 

Something to keep in mind:  When you pay 99 cents for something it will probably be small, cheap, and not like how it was shown to be in the listing. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hong kong shipment

Thanks 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply