Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canada Post New Rates

Hi Everybody,With the New pricing coming in March of almost 1.00 for a Canadian Stamp I can only imagine what the US and International Stamps are going to be. And also the Parcel rates if they change. With a 40.00 ++ rate for a Tracked Parcel to Aust...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting item as sell similar

I have a number of items that have expired under an auction type listing. They have been re-listed before and I seemed to have gotten RELIST option after they expired. They now show SELL SIMILAR which I try to do but I get flagged as trying to sell s...

Relisting problems - cannot relist any item

When I go to submit my listing, I keep getting an error. It asks me to create a payment policy. I have a payment policy and when | put it in and go to submit my relisting, it gets taken out and gives me an error. I have tried creating a second paymen...

Completed listings not working

Completed listings is returning no results by seller or by item this morning. Anyone else experiencing this?

feed back on comunication

how is it possible to get neg feedback on communication when the buyer dont ask you any questions,this is about the stupidest thing i have encountered,shouldnt the neg feedback go to the buyer for not asking or should the neg feed back go to ebay for...

Changes to eBay's Buyer Protection

From the eBay.com Announcement page: We’ve recently made updates to the eBay Buyer Protection process and the eBay Resolution Center to help both buyers and sellers resolve issues more quickly and efficiently.Timelines for opening an eBay Buyer Prote...

cannot pay

I purchased an item 2 days ago. The seller had the U.S. info that specified no shipping. I am in Canada and there were the shipping and import fees were listed in the description. When I wanted to pay with Paypal, I could not because the error messag...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can we not see a seller's feedback for duplicate items already sold?

As a occasional buyer I would find it useful to be able to easily see what kind of feedback was left for a particular item previously; this would help me assess the quality and suitability of the item. Why not include a direct link to feedback a sell...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The listing below has been updated by the seller

Hello, I was wondering if there was or is a way to read what the original description was before the seller changed it? Does Ebay have a record of it? I made a purchase over a month ago and it finally arrived. I tried it but is very limited in it's f...

Ebay holding my founds

I called in to Pay Pal I asked to transfer 34.00 to my account they said they cant cause ebay holding my $ back i got the Black berry sold today I guess cause they wont release the darn $ to me I wont be able to ship the unit till Thursday I hate thi...

buyer neg feed back

:smileytongue: if some one has close to 3-00 some what neg feed back cant they be removed from this site? thanks

GSP a VERY BAD IDEA

I have been purchasing from eBay USA sellers for nearly 10 years. I make an effort to understand the shipping program and do my best to make shipping for sellers easy. Things have been good thus far. In the past, 98% of my ebay purchases came from eB...

Why can't I edit my policies when selling?

I can't list any items because every time I try to edit one of my policies I get a page with a bunch of code. There's no way to type in things like price and shipping costs without going through this screen. I've tried on 2 different up-to-date brows...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I deliver an item i sold directly to the customer and skip the shipping and handling process?

I recieved payment through paypal but it is still pending until the customer confirmes they recieved it,but they want to pickup the item in person and skip the shipping delays. Can I do this, or does it violate ebay policy?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping discount disappears when paying with Paypal

I have made two transactions with one seller, when he sends the invoice with a $4 shipping discount, I go through the eBay checkout, when I log into Paypal the price is $4 more than on the eBay invoice. The invoice he sends only seem to work when he ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Liberal's Green Energy Act a disaster for Ontario rate payers

Ontario's Green Energy Act causing energy prices to soar; plan now 10 times costlier than alternative that would have yielded the same environmental benefits TORONTO, ON—Ontario’s Green Energy Act (GEA) will soon put the province at or near the top o...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had ordered an item about 20 days ago now and I still haven't goten it yet

I have contacted the seller and he said that he had sent the item to global shipping program in Kentucky, then to be shipped to Canada. In Kentucky they switched/misplaced my item with a $2 used toy. I also have no way of contacting them in Kentucky ...

resolution center wont help

I bought an item from seller in October. the listing said the item ships November 28, so I was expecting it somewhere at the beginning of December. since I haven't received it yet, I started checking into things and discovered that this seller has sc...

Seller Dashboard Headaches!

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but I don't have time to look through the pages of posts so I decided to post. I am getting annoyed at all the changes Ebay has made. I believe they are ridiculously unfair! And now there is another inc...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.