Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canada Post

If Canada Post phases out home mail delivery I wonder how that will impact ebay sales. I know I buy on ebay and from other internet sources because I want things delivered to my house as it is easier than going out. If I am not going to have home mai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is ebay international AG

I was charged by PayPal for eBay International AG. I disputed and lost. Is this a scam, and if so, is PayPal not concerned about it?

Watched item sits on my eay home page?????can't delete

Some time ago I added a basket to my "watched list". It never showed in my list, however it showed on my ebay home page, as an item I'm watching, where it still sits. It says, I have no items in my "watched list" on my summary page, so I can't delete...

Seller has not shipped my item yet

So I bought an item 5 business days ago but 7 days in total now including the weekend and of the day I bought the item money was taken out of my account. So out of those 5 business days should my payment not have been a cleared payment in order for t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

amazing paypal

I had occasion to call paypal the other day, and I just need to say, that they were incredibly easy and nice to deal with. They were polite, (even though I might have had a bit of attitude to begin with). They understand my problem immediately, were ...

Items in my cart

Is it possible to buy multiple items at once once i win them in a bid? How do I add them to my cart?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

want local.....

why do we have a ebay.ca and then most of the sellers are from the US?. add taxes, shipping, duty etc.... so we save what in the end?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

global shipping rip off

I am shocked . Just cecked out an item that uses global shipping. WHAT A RIP OFF. 60% IN IMPORT DUTY... Most of the time in Thailand items are not checked but even when they are the import duty for this product is only 20 % WHERE THE HELL ARE EBAY GE...

Resolved! Cancelling a purchase

I had intended to purchase an item but the seller and I could not conclude a suitable purchase arrangement. PayPal was not an option because of the nature of my account. The seller did not accept payment from a non-resident PayPal customer. How do I ...

Will not ship to Canada, even thought they have it listed in the 'ships to' section.

There is a seller who has multiple international locations listed in the 'ships to' section of there postings but states they will not ship internationally. How can they have a store set-up like this hwerethey are posting contradicting information?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Favorite Sellers Link Problem

I can't seem to find the link for adding sellers to my Favorite Sellers list. It used to be below the sellers user name. Also, you used to be able to add a note about the Favorite Seller right when you added them to your list, but a while ago this op...

It's been a while...

Hi everyone old and new!It has been quite a while since I have been "here", having seen all the changes going on.Hmm... and this is not as user-friendly as the former Canada Board, but at least we can look at the subject line and decide if we want to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can no longer change the font, size, layout of my listing in the "Add a Description" section.

The toolbar has recently disappeared on the "Add a Description" section of making a listing (Like the one above this message body). I can no longer change the font, size, layout of my listings. I don't see how it could be just my computer. If anyone ...

Listing Issues

When I go create a new auction my Add a description section is in HTML and the Font Color etc. is not there.

paypal are you listening

your system,generated a negative balance.your faultyou caused me a great amount of grief.it's not much of a protest,just letting you know I will not buy or sell on ebay for 3 months.i will not use paypal for other online purchasesI will buy from onli...

Hi. I purchased an item and the "Request Invoice" option is not available to me.

Hi. I purchased an item and the "Request Invoice" option is not available to me. The seller contacted eBay and was assured that this option is available, although it is not. I would like to request an invoice so the seller can reduce the shipping fee...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.