cannot pay

I purchased an item 2 days ago. The seller had the U.S. info that specified no shipping. I am in Canada and there were the shipping and import fees were listed in the description. When I wanted to pay with Paypal, I could not because the error message stated the item cannot be purchased because shipper has not specified shipping for the location selected. It also stated I should change location or remove the item. Now, I cannot remove the item, I do not have a U.S address and I contacted the seller and get no response. I want the order cancelled. What do I need to do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

cannot pay

Give the seller a little more time to respond first. They may be of help. Most likely they will ask you to agree to a transaction cancellation. They would need to do this in order to get a credit for the fees they were charged. The choice to cancel the transaction is up to you.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

cannot pay

The seller had the U.S. info that specified no shipping.

So, since the seller said up front that he would not ship to Canada, why did you waste his time and yours by bidding?

Some people's children.....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

cannot pay

@reallynicestamps Thanks for your comment. If you took some time to read the post, you may have understood that the product offered was listed to ship to Canada. In fact it is listed to send to 43 (forty three) countries. After the cancellation the re post had the same error. Maybe you could read the last line of your post and look in the mirror. If you want to toss opinions rather than fact, maybe some blogs will serve your purpose. Here is the product link http://www.ebay.ca/itm/301015585568?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Message 4 of 4
latest reply