Ebay holding my founds

I called in to Pay Pal I asked to transfer 34.00 to my account they said they cant cause ebay holding my $ back i got the Black berry sold today I guess cause they wont release the darn $ to me I wont be able to ship the unit till Thursday I hate this policy cause I was told by rep not to ship till the full amount is in my account and gotten to me Make up your mind idiots U make my  account look bad. anyhow buyer better not complain  I sent out late cause of this miss lead. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay holding my founds

Slow down.

First, you would be very stupid to ship before your customer has paid and his payment has cleared.

Then, Paypal holds cleared payments to new sellers, sellers in high fraud/high value categories for 21 days and to sellers with poor selling practices against the seller's good performance. This is not negotiable. It is a Buyer Protection.

However, once your customer's payment has cleared, although PP will be holding it , you will be able to print a PP shipping label and the payment for that will come out of the held money. So there is no reason for you not to ship promptly after your customer has paid.

Small bonus, there are discounts on postal costs (between 5% and 18% off PO counter prices) when you use PP shipping labels.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay holding my founds

Thanks so much

Message 3 of 3
latest reply