Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ordering shipping supplies from Canada Post

Like the dutiful little seller that i am, I like to do things right. Labelopes, those clear plastic pouches for putting the printed mailing label in. CP wants me to use those. CP does not want me going to the local PO to get them. CP wants me to orde...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What are Cdn sellers doing during US shutdown?

I'm wondering what other sellers plan to do during the US shutdown of federal services. I presume USPS and Customs will be affected (although apparently border security is not). I had thought of putting my store on "vacation" for a few days to see wh...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Metal wall art

Metal wall artHelloI was wondering if anyone could verify the name of this artist, looks like the initials are J S

Rb493616779cn

Hola es para verificar este paquete

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Top Rated Plus" versus "From Canada".

As I was checking out ebay.com, I got a nasty surprise. As a Canadian doll jewelry maker & seller, I was shocked to see that USA Sellers' listings are marked as "Top Rated Plus" whereas my listings only show as "From Canada". I've worked hard at my "...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claiming not as described...not much I can do, is there?

I recently sold a package of "weight loss shake mix". It sold so quickly that it was still on my desk and I shipped it within an hour of receiving payment. But, that's neither here nor there. I just received a scathing message from the buyer stating ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers: Incorrect PAGE VIEWS on listings?? item# 261280080999 - 782 views? Technical Glitch??

We are concerned with how eBay's PAGE VIEWS are being recorded and are subsequently keeping a close eye on the number of page views each of our items receives after we list it. Our concern is that a limited number of our listings are in the extremely...

contact ebay via email

hi how do I contact ebay via email, a member has been harrasing me and phoning me outside of ebay because I gave thembad feedback they deserved , and I didnt give them my phone number they must have searched me

eBAY GLITCH??

Why am I seeing this with every single listing, be it a piece of jewelry to a vanity gold filigree ormolu piece, just before I'm about to list? Attention Sellers: Attention Seller!Please be aware that the United States Postal Service considers alcoho...

Seller not responding to item not received, can't leave feedback

I purchased item & was told it was sent from Israel Nov. 21, should have arrived within 1 month coming to Canada. Didn't come. I thought because of Christmas & destinations, so I let it go another month (since it missed the time frame for a gift). I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Embarrased to ask but here it is

All of a sudden when listing my International shipping section is gone ... Left with only domestic and I have check I think everything and Can't get it back I check my exclusion list preference I can't find anything that would cause this .. Anyone kn...

My account was blocked for a reason that i ignore.I use to be an frequent user and buyer from ebay i

My account was blocked i used to be a frequent buyer from e bay and i enjoyed to use your sevice very often.Even after it was blocked i manage to buy an item.But since about one week everytime i tried to buy anything it pop out a message informing me...

Can I change a "cancel transaction" to unpaid item dispute?

Question: Is there a way I can turn a "cancel transaction" into an Upaid Item Dispute or is this guy going to get off scott free because I foolishly wanted to close it all out smoothly? Background:A few weeks ago I sold an item that two people bid up...

3D Rubber+FOAM Floor Mats

is it a winter carpet ? or good enough to be one, or is it more of a rainy carpet. Thanks, Alan

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to remove fake detailed seller ratings?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is right place to ask my question. But got tired of calling Customer Service and describing same thing again and again without any result. I agree all representatives are nice people, but they are limited with procedures and ...

How to contact a seller?

I want to contact a seller but I am unable to find any kinds of communication to reach the seller.

Red Door is now Blue Door?

OK, I've tried to be patient with eBay in all the drastic changes they've been making, but this is just too much! Please, what's this with the iconic eBay store "red door", that has suddenly become a BLUE door on listing pages on .com???? Which bubbl...

• 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! why am I paying import charges on US goods to Canada (made in the US)? What is NAFTA for then?

I have purchased a few items from a company in Denver, that were made right in Denver, and recently there is an additional charge of like 20% of the cost of my item for import charges. Why is Ebay charging an import charge?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No sales Why?

My monthly selling going down. Am I the only one?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

what happened to deciding to accept a offer as a buyer I will not use that period im making a offer

ebay is making a mistake and should have kept the choice to buy in hands of buyer if you make a offer and the seller agrees it becomes a bid thats misleading your making a offer and as a buyer i will not use that at all now and you will find more and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"UNPAID ITEM"

ONE OF MY PURCHASERS HAS RECEIVED AN UNPAID ITEM STRIKE EVEN THOUGH HE PAID FOR THE ITEM AND I HAD IT MARKED AS PAID. HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where the heck did ebay get these new import charges from???

these new import charges for shipments to Canada are not true charges!!! They prevent Canadian buyers from bidding on items since they are in most cases as much or more than the item cost. This is craziness! Stop doing this!! Canadian buyers are happ...

sending invoice to a buyer who can't bid

I sell to Canada and the US, but international buyers have to email me for a shipping quotet. One person did, I gave it to them and they want me to send them the invoice with the shipping rate I gave them, but I cannot seem to do it. Is this not poss...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.