Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question & Answers

When a question is asked under the Q/A forum at bottom of each listing, and seller agrees that a hair line crack exists at blade tip. My question is when the item is relisted should the seller not be required to disclose defect on new listing,or Q/A ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BITOIN!! MY FAMILY AND I USE BTC EVEN MY 66YR OLD FATHER! BITCOIN PAY OPTION?

Hello ebay and Community, ebay has become such a fact of my families life from my 66yr old father to my 18yr old daughter. It was such an exciting time when I started contacting a seller in Shanghai asking questsions regarding the deal. It was one of...

Problems with Paypal

I just want to let other sellers know that there is a problem with Paypal at the moment. Not sure how many sellers it is affecting. I had a sale over an hour ago, the buyer told me they had paid, but no confirmation and it is not in my Paypal account...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I would like to know how to go about putting multiple books in one listing for auction. Thanks!!

I have found out from one member of the eBay community that I can put multiple books in one listing for auction. However, I still don't know how to go about doing this. Any ideas? Hints? Many thanks from a newbie to selling.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

is it possible to put a password on buying items?

I'm sure that as a seller, you've seen this happen before. You put something cool up there and it get's purchased then 30 minutes later, a person emails saying frantically that they made a mistake and that their kid bought it in error. I know that I ...

Invalid value

I can't post my item, Shipping Policy keeps red flagging saying, "please enter valid value" and I can't for the life of me figure it out. The item is being shipped from Canada, shipping prices in US currency.Domestic is by Calculated based on locatio...

Resolved! Turbo warning: you must accept these conditions for automatic payment method that will used to pay

I can't upload any of my listing due to the following error message on Turbo lister : Turbo warning: you must accept these conditions for automatic payment method that will used to pay any charges related to selling and buyer reimbursements. Any one ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to apply bill me later to my items

Hello.i would like to get some information about an option "Bill me Later". A customer asked me if I am able to add that option to my items on sale and to be honest, i have no clue how to do it.Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"GRACE PERIOD" for Top Rated Seller, where is the grace period if they yanked it??

I have been a top rated seller for years now. Up until my last review in fact. On sept 20th, I was informed I didn't qualify because my sales were only 99 for the last 12 months. So, I lost my top rated seller and placed on "standard" because of 1 mi...

Resolved! Selling Internationally

I am a new seller and have not offered international shipping. Someone from Turkey has asked to purchase some items, Has anyone have issues with shipping to Turkey? Would 4 weeks be enough time for the package to arrive? thanks

Why am I getting this message on my account when I go to list Attention Sellers: It appears that

Attention Sellers: It appears that you’re attempting to list a coupon on eBay. Please be aware that we have modified our Manufacturer’s coupon policy as follows:- It is prohibited to sell coupons for “free” products.- You can only sell up to $100 val...

Resolved! can i change my shipping adress after a payment

Hi ,I changed my shipping adress on paypal before i made a payments but i didnt confirm the change so now the product i bought will be sent at the wrong adress ,is it possible to change my shipping adress during the process ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

About to blow a gasket! Shipping time estimates are WAY TOO LONG!

I just logged on to ebay.com and looked at a few of my listings. They are showing a yellow flag near the top, warning buyers that the item will take more than 4 days to arrive. This is not, in itself, inaccurate, as most of my shipments to the US typ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would it take to make another ebay or another Kijiji?

Hi guys, I see Auction and classified ads web sites dropping like flies. eve those associated with big national newspapers brands. I listed items on another auctions site, no body even asked a question, no body was watching, nothing! the other websit...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Claim against Global Shipping Program

I bought a book under Global Shipping Program to Canada. The book arrived damage due to bending.The shipment was clearly repackaged by the Global shipping centre as none of the seller's labels were on it.Instead of using Cardboard to reinforce the pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.