How Do I Get Rid Of The Canadian Flag And Canadian Money Amounts On My Page?

Somehow when I activated an eBay seller offer today, I now get the Canadian flag and Canadian $ amounts on my home page.  Does anyone have any suggestions or information on how to take this off?  It's hard enough keeping track of everything as it is without have the page cluttered with more information.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry, you must have done so from ebay.ca.

Log out, go back to your country of choice and log in again.

Come back anytime,eh? We're friendly and have maple syrup on-hand at all times for a crisis like this. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Strange... what's with the sudden appearance of the Maple Leaf causing such consternation amongst our American friends?  

Did we invade or something?  I hadn't heard.  Watch out -- we don't have tanks, we have big, scary-looking moose, and those antlers are dangerous.  Woman Very Happy

I think 'mj' is right that you probably logged onto the eBay Canada site in error.  Or, as we know, eBay is frantically retooling the site in advance of the February 20th date when a lot of things will suddenly be changing around here, and that may be scrambling up a few things at the moment. 

Just log back into your home country site, and you should be cured of the annoyance of c. difficile (Canadianensis difficile).  Don't worry, you won't be stuck here -- although it's not such a bad place.  We apparently have the world's hottest Prime Minister.  Woman Wink

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Well .... I am always proudly displaying a large "canadian seller" banner on all of my listings Smiley Happy

(mainly, to avoid early "where is my item" qustions 3 days after I shipped an item Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

We apparently have the world's hottest Prime Minister.

According to who?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

<<We apparently have the world's hottest Prime Minister.

According to who?>>

Haha, I found this:

http://orzzzz.com/top-10-hottest-world-leaders-that-will-give-you-the-most-thirst.html

and this gave me a laugh too, 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/justin-trudeau-sexiest-politician-world-6666495

It mentions "the hottest elected officials on the planet".  I guess the days of voting on the issues are long gone. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

LOL.  

I had to laugh at the Mirror's "legislative beefcake" reference.  This is brawn plus brains in action, although I'm not sure Trudeau would want to be thought of as being in the same club as Vladimir Putin. 

It appears Trudeau even eclipsed Prince Harry in the U.K. news -- for a few days at least.  Woman LOL

Message 7 of 7
latest reply