Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

where do you get the listing number

I put in the wrong bid on an item and I cannot find the listing number and I did not get a confirmation number when I bid accidently

What do I do in this circumstance?

Just had a buyer tell me that when she received her craft pattern today, she realized that it is one she already has. She wants to return it, and wants to know my policy. I am happy for her to return it, and obviously she should pay the return shippi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want to know if any negative feedback on an item but feedback is blank - Private

When I want to bid on an item from a seller I check the feedback of that item to get an idea of what other people thought. Some sellers have almost all items as private which makes buying from them frustrating. I can understand the buyers' identity b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unpaid Item case opened automatically

Hello,I need your advice please.A buyer asked me to wait for the payment more than 4 days (actually asking NOT to open a case) and I agreed to wait until Saturday, February 15th (item purchased on February 8th). Today I get a message from Ebay saying...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How does eBay protect sellers as receiving unreasonable Negative Feedback-buyer told lie

We treat with every buyers faithfully, but there are some buyers are not honest in the business. Sometimes we use money to solve it. If we always do that, we couldn't do anymore in eBay. Recently, we meet buyer in United States tells lie on feedback,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm selling for someone else. How does that work for filing taxes?

Not sure where to post this question. I've been selling an item for someone else for about 1 month now. How it works is: - buyer pays me - I send 60% of the sale via western union to the supplier - I pay for ebay fees, paypal fees and western union f...

postman

Looks like our regular postman is off again this week. He gets 7 weeks holidays plus all the stats, full benefits and a pension. Lucky guy!We didn't receive mail yesterday and his replacement showed up at 3.18. Wish he would have agreed to take 2 sma...

Purse not as described

Hi All, Hoping I can get some advice on a recent purchase. Item # 301082517339 It arrived today and the lining of the bag is very dirty. Some brownish stains, some black ones and even some stray hairs thrown in for good measure. I contacted the selle...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

how does a box break work

I just won a bid on a box break.i have never participated in a box break and don't know what I am supposed to do.seller is offering to send me a link and I don't know what a link is either or how to use it.i assume I get to watch seller breaking the ...

Undelivered item from China.

After waiting for 45 days I've contacted the seller advising that the item, was still expected. He told me don't worry I will resend another one and the shipment made on January6,2014.To date nothing received. I've contacted the seller and he told me...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help with categories

I have one Category Called OTHER basically just for the random free stuff my wholesaler sends me as any order I place over 10k they would send me a ton of free computer stuff and sometimes gaming stuff but I want to get rid of this category but it wi...

Help ....having problems ith archives and with 'more actions'

Is there anyone else having the same problems that I'm having?? I cannot store items in 'archives' and the 'more actions' does not work either....perhaps ebay is having troubles....but I do not kno where to contact them directly in person!! Can anyon...

Resolved! "Ask a Question" field

Why is the "Ask a question" option on individual listings not a mandatory published field if a question is asked regarding "imitation or forgery" in the postage stamp section?. Currently the seller can choose not to publish their "Ask a question" ans...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

requesting refund

The seller request for cancelation of my purchased so before I will agree the seller should refund first the money because I paid for the item already

What You Don't Know about eBay's Global Shipping Program

By Kenneth CorbinEcommerceBytes.comFebruary 11, 2014 Late last year, an eBay seller took to the social site Reddit to announce the discovery of a purported "scam and theft ring," whereby items bound for buyers overseas sent through the Global Shippin...

Resolved! actual shipping fee lower than listed?

I am currently looking at an item that is to be shipped from the US to Canada. The shipping fee listed on the page is 16.55 US, I asked the seller to confirm the shipping fee and was told that it is actually 8.80 US. How can I pay the shipping amount...

My link to PayPal is not working ... when I go to screen it keeps refreshing and I cannot change pay

My Ebay link with Paypal will not work properly and I am finding it impossible to pay with my credit card because every time I go to the "Change" payment type or that screen at all ... it refreshes, and refreshes, and refreshes, and refreshes! I do n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shopping cart icon

Why is there no shopping cart icon on ebay.ca? It's ridiculous. You can fix this, ebay.

Resolved! how to address using russian alphabet

I have sold some items to a buyer from Russia. The items are paid and I need to ship. However, I can't write/type the name and address given. What do I do? Help would be much appreciated. Sincerely,

Canada Post

I honestly believe this should be a headline.Canda Post Kills Ebay anyone else feeling that way?

Resolved! Can buyer start "Cances transaction" case?

I was browsing other sellers' listings and saw the phrase "If you want to back out of the purchase, you will need to follow eBay's procedures to cancel the purchase do not ask us to cancel your purchase." Is this possible? I thought only seller can d...

Buyer did not pay for 3 days+ now...

Hello, a buyer sent me a best offer for an item i was selling and I accepted and sent him an invoice and a message. 3 days later no reply and no payment. Is there anyway to report such buyers?or should I give it time...thanks!

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.