How can I become an affiliate of Ebay

tgburd
Community Member
6 REPLIES 6

rykkm
Community Member

You will have to explain a bit more about what you mean by affiliate. Some details of what you are talking about would be nice, as I have no idea what you are referring to here.

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This is from someone who is an affiliate. who has an affiliate link with ebay. How do I go about accomplishing this.

My next step was to become an affiliate of eBay.
This was free and easy and took only 5 minutes. I went to eBay’s site and looked for information about their affiliate program. I found the sign-up link easily.
It was very easy to sign up for eBay's affiliate program. I just had to put in my contact information, put in a few additional details, choose how I'd like to be paid, and answer a few questions about what I will be doing with the affiliate link.
I was now an eBay affiliate, and could log in to my personal account. Once inside, it was easy to access the area to get my affiliate link. I made sure to specify that I want an eBay motors affiliate link. I was given a link which looked something like this:
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

rykkm
Community Member

Found this, but it is through Ebay.com. It might help a bit.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/affiliate-program.html

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much, That is just what I need, I was looking in the wrong place after all. Kudos and thanks again
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No problem. I learned something new as well. Funny part is, I searched Ebay site and could not find anything. As a last resort, I Googled "Ebay affiliate" and boom, there it was. I copied the link. You'd think searching Ebay for its own site material would be easier than googling it. I guess not...lol.

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

to tgburd,

So how did it go once you became an affiliate? Was it possible to operate within ebay.ca as affiliate? or is it only US and other countries.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply