Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Feedback removal

Can any one let me know what is the proper procedure for trying to get a feedback removed? I sent an item out COD and then the buyer never picked it up. So I emailed asking why and he left me a negative saying I never sent it. I have the tracking num...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Lost" Packages?

Hey there everyone, I just made powerseller a couple of days ago. I send 98% of my T-shirts south of the border. As a result, I am usually using the Small Packet Rate from CP. Insurance and a tracking #is a no go since Airmail is necessary (plus like...

Help to Configure CP Desktop Software

I would call CP tech help on this one, but seeing that it is Saturday and their technical support is only M-F, I am posting this request for help here and hope someone can rectify my query..... I am new to the CP desktop software, and although I thin...

Powerseller of the Month

Just found this discussion about the POSTM in the Feedback forum. http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jsp?forum=113&thread=400103432&start=0&msRange=80 Big OOPS!

PayPal called to announce a new feature....

I can't recall this happening before, and it wasn't our account manager. Anyhow, just thought I'd share - it struck me as kind of odd that PayPal would call to announce the buyer protection plan would be available here in Canada. (Mid feb for those t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Visa/Mastercard" Option on eBay -ignored by eBay & SUPER FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Ok, how many of you accept VISA and NOT Mastercard? eBay seems to think they are the same card....the only way I can say I accetp Visa is to choose teh "Visa/Mastercard" option..since when are they the same company???? ebay distinguishes between Disc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

V1 Discount Expedited Parcel USA

Ok, here's the scoop for those of you who have tried sending Expedited Parcel USA with a V1 card in the last couple of days. Apparently there was a bug in the new CP download that excluded a small business rate for Expedited USA. The fix is supposedl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for advice from Record (as in LP's) Sellers

Hi,I am planning to start listing my records shortly (individual albums and box sets). I was hoping that someone on this board that has been selling records can pass on some tips when it comes to packaging/shipping. TIA,Michael

A Shopping Cart Solution to PayPal...

If anybody has been fed up with the simplicity of the PayPal shopping cart, this is for you! I was sick of having to always get the buyer to pay me from their Paypal account because the shipping could never be set properly or offer to many things. As...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Little Humor Stole From the CTS Board

I stole the following humourous bit from the CTS board... kind of cute and hope you all enjoy! A man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obno...

Buyer has REFUND and ITEM; no Recourse?

I had a really bad buyer that threatened feedback because he could not wait for a Customs Delay over the holidays. It was delayed for a while and I refunded him, and filed a trace. A week or so after the refund I have confirmed delivery to his door. ...

So You Think You Are Having A Bad Day?

Some of these I've seen before - but some are new and worthy of a laugh...... THINK YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY.... Check out these actual cases. Fire authorities in California found a corpse in a burned-out section of forest while assessing the damage d...

momosworld`~,amberwoodottawa somthing I have noticed about your listings on ebay.ca compared to ebay.com site

I have noticed this for about 3 weeks now . When i click on your "view items " on ebay.ca .....it takes a very long time for your auctions listings to come up However when you look at your auctions on ebay.com site it loads faster test this you will ...

WHINING meter :)

I'm just reading trough different topics and come with idea about wining meter... In plain English: good and whiny customers. Here is my list (nothing personal pure statistics): Canada: Top 3 the Best customers: 1. Alberta 2. Manitoba 3. NT Top 3 Wor...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

US CDN Exchange Rate

Guess the general consensus among those in the loop is that the Bank of Canada will be cutting interest rates this Tuesday. Which means if you are sitting on a Paypal balance waiting to transfer to CAD funds, wait until after Tuesday. Exchange rate s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

small packet to Canada

Well apparently today we can ship packets under 500g for a set packet price within Canada, if we use the online tool. N ow I have tried this, but had no luck. Has anyone else had success? What is the packet rate?

PAYPAL QUESTION Echeck

Hi there, I paid 2 items with Echeck. It took 7 days to clear with Paypal as they needed to verify my confirmed bank account. Now the fun part. On Jan13 I received 2 emails stating they cleared. So I was happy and all. I checked my bank account (onli...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Listing Debacle for Power Sellers Part One

On January 6th I received an email titled as follows: ATTENTION POWERSELLERS: FREE LISTING DAY is January 8th for items starting at $1.00 or less! The content of the Newsletter corroborates the title in that the promotion for Free Listing Day was on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Pricing for Canada Post - Cda/US/Intl

I've scanned 3 pages of the new pricing brochure that may interest - Canada, USA & Intl. Its also available at the post office (our local one had it yesterday). Please right click on the pics you want and grab a copy for yourselves. I'll erase them s...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay.ca Free Listing Day Only Items A Buck or Less

Quoted from Ebay email just received. Free Listing Day List all day on Thursday, January 8th, and pay no insertion fees for items starting at $1.00 or less. Free Listing Day includes both US and Canadian Dollar listings, in auction format only, but d...

eBay Store Questions

Hi all, Anyone here have an eBay Store? Was thinking of opening one up with the new listing fees coming in February since a lot of my inventory is listed as Buy-it-now anyways. Is it possible to close one's store temporarily? (Say if I decided to tak...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

non-paying bidder

Hello, It appears that the sellers worst nightmare is non-paying bidder. Why could they not implement a system through the use of an icon on the member profile, that would indicate that the "bidder" has received one or more non-paying bidder warnings...

***PayPal T-Shirts***

All, Many of you who frequent the PowerSeller board on the US site will be familiar, but for those that aren't I'm giving away PayPal T-Shirts. Please email me with the following information: Preferred Size (S,M,L,XL,XXL) Physical Address (No PO Boxe...

SA Pro Double Images

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I noticed my listings are showing the images twice. Any idea where I may be going wrong. I'm sure it's a simple fix.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-bay down?

Seems there was major outage with e-bay today. Site wasn't available for some time, now it coming back in pieces. Prices are higher and service is down. Great trend folks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Taxes

I was wondering if some of the Canadian Power Sellers could share their practices on how to charge Canadian taxes and how is this accepted by Canadian customers I'm using SApro right now, is there a way to get the checkout to calculate the taxes? Is ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.