How can I change the items I have purchased to "Private"?

mauilife
Community Member

Where and how can I change the items I have purchased to "Private"?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are the only one who can see what you bought when you go on your feedback profile page.

No one can find what you have bought by watching your feedback profile.

The "private" status of some items (seller can choose if his listings are public or private) can help the seller tohide some items (high value items, etc.) but doesn't change anything for your privacy.

If you are talking about private feedback profile, look here :

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FeedbackOption2

If you make your Feedback Profile private, your Feedback comments will be hidden from other users. This may decrease the chance that other members will want to do business with you. Note: If you choose to make your Feedback Profile private, you will not be able to sell items.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You are the only one who can see what you bought when you go on your feedback profile page.

No one can find what you have bought by watching your feedback profile.

The "private" status of some items (seller can choose if his listings are public or private) can help the seller tohide some items (high value items, etc.) but doesn't change anything for your privacy.

If you are talking about private feedback profile, look here :

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FeedbackOption2

If you make your Feedback Profile private, your Feedback comments will be hidden from other users. This may decrease the chance that other members will want to do business with you. Note: If you choose to make your Feedback Profile private, you will not be able to sell items.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Change your ID and don't tell the person you want to keep your purchases secret from.

Don't tell anyone your password.

Nobody else cares.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply